PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Bermag wrote:
Is there a problem ATM? Since yesterday I get very few results for some searches. For example on Standrad I search for all amus with an buyout and get only one. Seems strange there is only one amu with a buyout.

You probably searched for "Garena / Standard", it's slightly less popular.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Bermag wrote:
Is there a problem ATM? Since yesterday I get very few results for some searches. For example on Standrad I search for all amus with an buyout and get only one. Seems strange there is only one amu with a buyout.

Ah yes so I did. Hmm what is "Garena" ?
"
Bermag wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Bermag wrote:

Ah yes so I did. Hmm what is "Garena" ?

If we're talking about PoE, then they're hosting another set of servers targeted at SEA.
Can anyone tell me why PoE xyz and other such sites show me as offline when viewing one of my items? I'm on a lot lately and it still hasn't updated.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out ;)
Last edited by Kitora on Apr 18, 2014, 10:31:11 PM
My ign is wrong. I want chance. poe.xyz.is using my hardcore nick but im playing on standard.
please add 'hide button;' to each item, it will make easier to find desired items when trere is 100's items on page
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Karahindiba wrote:
My ign is wrong. I want chance. poe.xyz.is using my hardcore nick but im playing on standard.

I also have this problem, it shows the nick of a domination character of mine, not the current ambush one. Any ideas?
You can verify the items with a positive result, but of course you can't whisper the char name directly and you're showing as offline.

"
Karahindiba wrote:

It doesn't matter.

"
BONERPARTE wrote:
"
Karahindiba wrote:

I also have this problem, it shows the nick of a domination character of mine, not the current ambush one. Any ideas?
You can verify the items with a positive result, but of course you can't whisper the char name directly and you're showing as offline.

No, it doesn't matter, read the first post in this thread.
"
xyz wrote:

No, it doesn't matter, read the first post in this thread.

"

All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.

Thanks, I didn't know that. PoE is the game of smart features.
Last edited by BONERPARTE on Apr 19, 2014, 9:07:17 AM
Hi there

I change character and don't play the one shown as IGN that often anymore. While I see that you can still be messaged, the bad thing is that you're not being shown as online. When I wanna buy an item, I first check if people are online and skip the ones that don't show as online.

So, is there a way to ensure the online status being correct despite which character you're on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info