PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Morsexier wrote:
I recently started using your tool to show myself as online (since I was under leveled after dying).

Now however, both my characters on ambush and invasion are above the level threshold but I do not show as online when I bump my trade posts unless I continue to use your tool.

Thanks for all your hard work for PoE!

Bumping your shop doesn't affect online status in any way. Your character will be shown as online if it's on the ladder, but it may take up to 30 minutes.
"
madoxxx588 wrote:
So,my first char in ambush was named cibuliss, i had shop thread and everything worked fine had no problem's. Then i decided to crate a new char and deleted the old one (cibuliss). made new shop threads, switched character's in pathofexile.com , looks like i've done everything , but in poe.xyz website my items are still shown under the name of my old char Cibuliss, which doesn't even exsist anymore, and i cant sell items anymore, becouse people doesn't see the real name of character that i am playing for. Would be very thankful if some one could help to solve this problem.

p.s passed like 24 hours already since i deleted my old char, still nothing changed

Wait up to three days.
Wrong IGN is displaying its showing my HC char not my ambush which the items are from.
Last edited by SonicBurrito on Apr 11, 2014, 12:26:30 PM
"
SonicBurrito wrote:
Wrong IGN is displaying its showing my HC char not my ambush which the items are from.

It doesn't matter.
My IGN (Navyjai) is not showing as online, I'm on the ambush ladder (lvl 82). It seemed to be working just fine last week, but it doesn't seem to show me as online anymore this week.
"
Navyjai wrote:
My IGN (Navyjai) is not showing as online, I'm on the ambush ladder (lvl 82). It seemed to be working just fine last week, but it doesn't seem to show me as online anymore this week.

Read first post.
sometimes the searches is not working properly
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
sometimes the searches is not working properly

Can you provide more information?
When i search for any item, for example ring with any stat

it shows me "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
When i search for any item, for example ring with any stat

it shows me "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."

You should provide some example links to results page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info