[HLD] Ethrunarn, fireball templar build guide

"
GnGEmpire wrote:
"

I am noncrit though,

Is that why you keep cursing me with assassin's mark ^ _ ^

Owned
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
GnGEmpire wrote:
"

I am noncrit though,

Is that why you keep cursing me with assassin's mark ^ _ ^

In 1v1's I use ele weakness, in arena ass mark so the noobs copying me goes crit(which I sucedded with, a noob copying me went crit and has shit dmg) =)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Tommie you are so next level, when i grow up i want to go flat fire dmg fireball without crit!
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
some of my best tips then

Spoiler

fuck around everywhere

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 22, 2014, 1:35:23 PM
did 1v5 a party today, i was so noob that they did let me win. cheers to those helping us less skilled players win once in a while ^,^
"
did 1v5 a party today, i was so noob that they did let me win. cheers to those helping us less skilled players win once in a while ^,^

Well, we thought that you needed it, you seemed so sad in global so we set it up to make you happy again. We don't want you to be sad!

Cheers!
I know his real build, will sell it to highest bidder, pay upfront. bids start at 200 ex
"
boye wrote:
I know his real build, will sell it to highest bidder, pay upfront. bids start at 200 ex

200 ex and 1 fragment scroll
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
Last edited by Dullahan987 on Oct 24, 2014, 6:17:28 PM
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
"
boye wrote:

200 ex and 1 fragment scroll

I don't want another exploit, 200ex and 2 scroll fragments
bullshit build ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info