[HLD] Ethrunarn, fireball templar build guide

Many has requested this guide, so figured I'd make it

Spoiler
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 20, 2014, 12:36:34 PM
Best build i've ever tried, won 5 out of 0 matches so far
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
Dullahan987 wrote:
Best build i've ever tried, won 5 out of 0 matches so far

You almost had me once when you did use herald of thunder with song of the sirens on me, stupid fisher
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Sick build, ROLLing a templar now
IGN: KevShienZ

#1 564pDPS Crit Jeweled Foil Sword: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crown of Eyes DPS Amulet Mirror Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crit-Leech Legacy Mod Amulet: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
"
kevshien wrote:
Sick build, ROLLing a templar now

grats on level 6

Edit; Also remember that I changed the herald of ash(since i realized it doesnt affec us) for vitality, to help us sustain the mana cost!
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 21, 2014, 12:56:59 PM
That was funny and sad :P You made me laugh but I was excited to see an actual HLD build guide finally released. Btw is it similar to the fireball guy from the Masters of the Arena tourney?

Still waiting for some HLDers to share their build guides one day.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
That was funny and sad :P You made me laugh but I was excited to see an actual HLD build guide finally released. Btw is it similar to the fireball guy from the Masters of the Arena tourney?

Still waiting for some HLDers to share their build guides one day.

Well, I got more damage and more defense, we're not too similair. If you want to see him, just let me know and I'll set it up
High Shield Reflection (1-1000) physical dmg in block with add tempest shield dmg combined with lot of crit and crit multi // and of course high defense -
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
High Shield Reflection (1-1000) physical dmg in block with add tempest shield dmg combined with lot of crit and crit multi // and of course high defense -

I am noncrit though, so there's no crit involed in my vitality aura(pretty sure you can't buff auras with crit modifiers either way)
"

I am noncrit though,

Is that why you keep cursing me with assassin's mark ^ _ ^
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info