JakeAlmightys LL Tank Wander - prepping for Hall of GRANDMASTERS! updated WIP

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
What i would change currently , wrath for hatred(still got the 30% light dmg node on tree to shock lowlife/ci people , herald of ash for herald of ice or herald of thunder but forget herald of ice , barrage is garbage you will insta die to any tempestshield maybe use powersiphon and even cull people or frenzy.

Did you try to go lifebased maybe? take the advantage of acrobatics and phase acro and atziri boots and dont have to be worry about stun immunity loosing the auras would be discipline + herald was just an idea not sure how this would work out but i know Life based builds are the strongest/best builds in a anypvp matchup not sure if the AI can run around to regen life this would solve the %es on rings aswell + would be easier res capped and get accuracy on rings too as of 1.2 mana regen + es builds got dumbsterd with the new %es mods and replace added accuracy gem in the 6l for something better

Power Sipon could become the 6l. Especially if I dropped PCoC (as Ventorr suggested) - the 6l could become

PS - Reduc Block - Added Acc - Crit Dmg - WED - and then either Faster Projectiles for range, or even something like Cold Penetration. (assuming swapping Wrath out for Hatred)

Swapping Wrath for Hatred seems solid as we pick up much better freeze potential, are you sure HoA would be better than HoI though? I've found HoI gives me a bigger dps increase due to the fast ias of the wand. (also keeps stacking cold dmg for freeze/cold pen)

If Herald of Thunder is good it could go in over HoI without needing to swap color on the boot again. Will have to see what it's like when it comes out.

re: life build. I have to refuse on principle! Also, even if life based we would need to have high mana regen to support spamming PS/Barrage and Lightning Warp etc I think - the AI doesn't handle BM well form what I can tell due to not having access to flasks for life regen. (everything life regen would have to be in tree I guess)
with life i ment life without shavs like not BM like a life life build :D
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
And if you get past Jake, this guy will be waiting(if i upgrade to grandmaster that is)

buy the pack then scrub
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
What i would change currently , wrath for hatred(still got the 30% light dmg node on tree to shock lowlife/ci people , herald of ash for herald of ice or herald of thunder but forget herald of ice , barrage is garbage you will insta die to any tempestshield maybe use powersiphon and even cull people or frenzy.

Did you try to go lifebased maybe? take the advantage of acrobatics and phase acro and atziri boots and dont have to be worry about stun immunity loosing the auras would be discipline + herald was just an idea not sure how this would work out but i know Life based builds are the strongest/best builds in a anypvp matchup not sure if the AI can run around to regen life this would solve the %es on rings aswell + would be easier res capped and get accuracy on rings too as of 1.2 mana regen + es builds got dumbsterd with the new %es mods and replace added accuracy gem in the 6l for something better

Power Sipon could become the 6l. Especially if I dropped PCoC (as Ventorr suggested) - the 6l could become

PS - Reduc Block - Added Acc - Crit Dmg - WED - and then either Faster Projectiles for range, or even something like Cold Penetration. (assuming swapping Wrath out for Hatred)

Swapping Wrath for Hatred seems solid as we pick up much better freeze potential, are you sure HoA would be better than HoI though? I've found HoI gives me a bigger dps increase due to the fast ias of the wand. (also keeps stacking cold dmg for freeze/cold pen)

If Herald of Thunder is good it could go in over HoI without needing to swap color on the boot again. Will have to see what it's like when it comes out.

re: life build. I have to refuse on principle! Also, even if life based we would need to have high mana regen to support spamming PS/Barrage and Lightning Warp etc I think - the AI doesn't handle BM well form what I can tell due to not having access to flasks for life regen. (everything life regen would have to be in tree I guess)
with life i ment life without shavs like not BM like a life life build :D

I know. I think it's sacrilege tho, life builds are for poor people like Tommie (:D)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

I know. I think it's sacrilege tho, life builds are for poor people like Tommie (:D)

shavs has extremely low es, watwat
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hey! Did you think about linking Life leech to Tempest shield? Maybe LgOH will be better, but noy sure if it will work with Ghost Reaver. The Vaal Power Syphon gem could be moved to the shield by removing either Reduced Duration or Faster Casting (I think it should be fast enought with only one of them).

Btw, about Lightning warp - I might be wrong, but I think the AI uses it weirdly/innefectively. At least that's the impression I got from fightning the exile with Warp (the one that has spider mtx on spark). He either tp's close enought so that I continue to attack him (because I'm holding the attack button down) or he teleports away too far away so that we can't attack each other =/.
If I'm correct about the AI using Lightning Warp, I'd just drop it and use something more usefull: for ex. a fairly low lvl CwDT + a curse: It will trigger quite fast and usually people don't have more than one flask to remove curses (If they have any at all -_-').
I'd use Temp chains as a curse. That way you'r movement speed will be ok compared to theirs and they will deal less damaga and will be easier to hit - wich I think is better the the possiility to warp around mindlesly.

"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

shavs has extremely low es, watwat

:P fighting words hehe

"
acme_myst wrote:
Tree looks tight, well done.

Regarding fixing life, I've re-routed the top-right of the tree to obtain

-10 int
-16% eva
-12% spell damage
-20% mana regen

+10 strength
+5% ES
+12% life
+18% power charge duration (more of an artefact)

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFtQbpCSEJoAx9DXwQexB_EQ8RLxSwFy8ZihqPHRQdqh6BIuoksCdhKPovbzB8Oyg_c0ZxS41MLU99UDBRR1FgUg1V1lfJW_dca18qX2pgQ2TnZp5s521sbj1vnnC7dFV3B37ifyuAVoCkgh6Cx4MJhEiG0YcTiEKNv49GkFWZmpphm6GbtZykna6nCKmVrJi0DLTFtUi-Or7uwBrBxcLswzrDbcaex8rJRMpKznDWitkT2j3bGtte2-fhiOcL53To1uq662PsGPO-9tr25_fX-ej60vsJ_xxHBtDQj_rz6ioLcFLw1UlR8uFjQw==

You could then also consider dropping the Infused powercharge. It's now two points, and I'm not sure you'd need that damage in a PvP setting, honestly.

This could work. I will have to test how losing the 20% mana regen affects the level of AA we can run.

The reroute also works even better if we drop PCoC entirely. We would gain 6 pts in tree do with as we pleased. (the 5th and 6th are the Fusillade node at the top, we would go up left side, and then a point from ditching the bandit reward to gain a free power charge.) Power Siphon based 6l would still have the potential to gain a PC or two in a multi enemy situation.

6 pts and a gem socket in the 6l is a pretty compelling argument.
When hall of grandmaster, I'll upload a video and show you how to beat this AI!

Spoiler
Watwat
Spoiler
Watwat
Spoiler
Watwat
Spoiler
Watwat
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Power Syphon doesn't grant power charge on hit like frenzy, it's on kill.

You'd have to wipe a party to have full charges.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
+1 gem acuity?

the only one in the game?

nice guide bro! keep it up
IGN: _AXN_ (standard Server)

MY SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
provide mirror service on the best item only.
(#1 crit bow, #1 crit staff, #1 crown of eye shield, #1 pdps dagger, #1 pdps 1hd sword, #1 ES/Armour shield, #1 belt, #1boot...and alot more)
"
Jiaozy wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Power Syphon doesn't grant power charge on hit like frenzy, it's on kill.

You'd have to wipe a party to have full charges.

Yeah I know. It was suggested dropping PCoC completely is all because vs people with decent defenses you're never going to get that many power charges off of it anyways. (so we're running entirely without power charges in this theory setup, the only charges we'd ever get is up to 3 natural allowed ones off killing people with Power Siphon)

The concept is just to move form Barrage (very rippy vs tempest even with reduc block gem) to PS, and then maybe add an ele pen gem over PCoC and gain some more pts in tree at the same time.

It's less powerful than a 6 power charged up version, but stronger from second 1 of the engagement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info