[2.0 update!!!] Dyz's School of Stun - Stunlock the game - farm Atziri

Hope this build still works post 2.0, it's a great start of league build, too bad about the IC changes though.
hi, i have a question, is necessary take in cruel oak favor?? kay offer +8% attack speed isnt better??

p.s and physical to lightning?? what about?
Last edited by Alcoor666 on Apr 24, 2015, 11:58:29 AM
"
Alcoor666 wrote:
hi, i have a question, is necessary take in cruel oak favor?? kay offer +8% attack speed isnt better??

p.s and physical to lightning?? what about?

The STUN part of your attack is based entirely on the amount of the [Physical] damage you deal on that attack. Neither of those choices would be optimal.
Stun is based on any damage, not just physical.
I'm using this build I made long ago. Using with BoR and 1hmace+shield, harder to cap resists, but the block is awesome.

I'm using this setup
-vengeance+reckoning+loh+life leech
-cwdt+IC+duration
-cwdt+blood rage+EC
-on bor: stun(I swap with melee splash)+endurance charge on stun+heavy strike+blood magic

I'm a one click character! I use a second setup with leap slam when I change weapons if I have to get over a ledge or something. I have less immortal call duration than this build but I cant get killed by physical so far anyways. The problem are hard hitting spells, like Unrighteous fire/lightning warp from piety's palace mobs. Block helps a lot but with 2 good hard hits that go through puf

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8OfuLyL1BHeTnkUenVns3SIacw8kFXDZ_LAeeCB5HO5K026BRNu-1nWIcphmD8S_jrYJG2pGFSvJ_qGOJD704YkfcyUeZ2rJgKoupeE3KpfNl3U89-3pYS4UCgYEvE9lWpOzutjcC_BS09D5e0nsWplQSHeu8ki2oBlIcM94-ZdO06nXy7BjnfsqyvMk6E7xT2xYo62IBW-6pBP2LshjuvbOw4LdJPffMGtopo8oKbJy9RYC_M8B-QVYTZwYKiABo4R34Es702wGZlTb6n

I had two questions. Is Celestial Punishment and Ming's heart really worth it?
*COUGH COUGH*!
Last edited by Garompa on Apr 30, 2015, 12:34:03 PM
AXE stun marauder here i played with this guy XD
Been doing a similar build on beta (tree changed a bit). It looks very promising and it's so much fun to play. Usually roll casters at start of league, but I think I might do this for my first character once Awakening is live.
IGN : Jovial
"
yhateful wrote:
Been doing a similar build on beta (tree changed a bit). It looks very promising and it's so much fun to play. Usually roll casters at start of league, but I think I might do this for my first character once Awakening is live.

Wondering if you have thrown fortify on leap slam? If it has felt needed in beta?
Can throw the curse in the aura links since, reduced mana isn't necessary.
Passive tree link is broken. Mind updating?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 13, 2015, 11:07:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info