[2.0 update!!!] Dyz's School of Stun - Stunlock the game - farm Atziri

this wepon is good for this build ??
im looking for a build with this weapon atm and this look fun
Now that they have removed the +accu'/+Phys% craft roll.. Would it be worth buying Maroi Erqi. Now crafting has gotten harder?

And is Death's Oath the prefered Armour? if Immortal Call is almost perma' it seems waste of such a high armour... could be Belly of the Beast for better life vs spells?
Last edited by LePenseur on Jan 18, 2015, 1:00:17 PM
"
EyeHateGod wrote:

this wepon is good for this build ??
im looking for a build with this weapon atm and this look fun

Well, 548 dps is more then enough of course. I think you can stunlock most of bosses with just somethink like 420+ dps mace (preferably with high minimum dmg).
Last edited by evilmindcz on Jan 19, 2015, 3:37:41 AM
Is atziri doable with 5l on mace and body only?

IGN: puffnumbertwo
hi, im relativly new player on poe, im playing on bloodiness and was wondering if this stun lock build would work with a shield marauder and one handed mace, with full tankiness and the ability to dish good damage and stun lock, maybe looking something like this with flexibility of course due to being max pointed:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FHyLxo-eTl-4p7N6dWtjc9-dqz3MuoYfNlyqcT2PQ-QVScvogBo8vAf_lQNzStQHM5TpQxfHKfGrjwt2L3-Crc-NZJKyG6qtfLiLAkz0TYVICpNPyekOdCBR-Ii4r6nGbTK0yzpvTZlTYTZR37Bgi_MhO9i7E1GBS1673TtQKBeE2BLpzAB5xiRvJ_8SxRNrK8M96mVwL8yThuXQT8hNLQvUeY7O3dTnsU6UoZgtqRnm64-d-OvbEz_GjjAGmae-tLjahZvJKpZ86yqZ1jkrWCRGemUh9-y4kOYCt6W

let me know please if u tried and does not work, would save me a lot of trouble trying to go this direction instead of facebreaker.

PS: or maybe if the stun dosent lock, it would still dish more dps than facebreaker cyclone? if so we would have more tankiness (due to much better late game gloves) and one handed mace dps, has anyone compared the dps and stuff and wants to share his opinion? again, would save me a lot of trouble, thanks!
Last edited by escuteiro on Mar 10, 2015, 6:13:06 PM
Why would you wanna Block if you stun everything around you?
i dont know, alls i know is at lv42 im making high damage with just a hand mace (solo) so if i can still make relatively high damage and stun lock late game i would rather have a shield and be way more tanky just in case..

from what i seen in poetrade the diference there in dps between one and 2handed maces is around 200, 350-550, it dosent seem that much but i dont know how much impact is in late game (keeping in mind that one handed has more atackspeed)
Last edited by escuteiro on Mar 11, 2015, 12:13:39 AM
you will have to invest more into a 1hand mace that can stunlock a boss. but i have seen some vids of guys doing it.

2hand mace just makes it really easy to do it
and if everything is stunned.. it cant do damage to you so in my mind it's safer
so after some unfortunates i decided to go 2handed following the idea of this build and gotta say it is way better!! way more ofensive and still more defensive cause must mobs just cant touch it.

i got a question though, why not take off like the 3 points from one of the skill duration nods, and give it too the "executioner" nod wich gives +stun duration plus damage?
Last edited by escuteiro on Mar 23, 2015, 11:00:04 PM
"
escuteiro wrote:
so after some unfortunates i decided to go 2handed following the idea of this build and gotta say it is way better!! way more ofensive and still more defensive cause must mobs just cant touch it.

i got a question though, why not take off like the 3 points from one of the skill duration nods, and give it too the "executioner" nod wich gives +stun duration plus damage?

I think it's a viable option if you feel comfortable losing duration of your IC and you need more damage. Only opinions I have are that the increased damage on low life is negated by a substantial amount due to culling strike on Skullcracking. The increased stun duration shouldn't be neccessary, anything that happens to get out of stun with your current duration nodes should go immediately back into stun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info