LLD vs HLD balance

I play both LLD and HLD at a competitive level. I also have mirror worthy gear for both LLD and HLD. But to me it seems like the LLD battles last longer than HLD, making it less one shotty.
I think theres confusion that balance = less damage or something? How quickly characters die has nothing to do with how well balanced either bracket of pvp is.

But if you've wondering why LLD > HLD, it's just accessibility. Expecting people to invest hundreds of exalts (and the time to level to 90+) just to try pvp is ridiculous and totally unrealistic if we want pvp to grow from the ghost town it is now.
Last edited by MrEnzyme on Oct 17, 2014, 4:41:54 PM
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
Can you elaborate at all at the big changes? How is melee going to compare to casters? Are traps going to become visible? What's happening with puncture and crit?

NDA. Sorry.

My post has lots of info though. It'll have to do sadly, everything else i cannot say.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
Oats_PT wrote:
I play both LLD and HLD at a competitive level. I also have mirror worthy gear for both LLD and HLD. But to me it seems like the LLD battles last longer than HLD, making it less one shotty.

Mirror worthy LLD gear? Has anyone actually mirrored an LLD item yet? Seems too cost prohibitive to be worth it.
IGN: _Firebitch
Mirror worthy lld gear as in just 6 stat tier 1 gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info