attention please!

Even though I am disqualified I will continue to post here because I live in MURICA and am entitled to do whatever I want. DEAL WITH IT.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Muhahahaha!
"
Question One: Are you now, or have you ever been The Wretch? Yes/No

Not that I am aware of.

"
Question Two: Do you have a Goatee or better? Yes/No

No. :(

"
Question Three: If stranded on a deserted island with only a goat and a Bhavv, would you join the goat in sauteing Bhavv with a nice red wine, onions and garlic to prevent starvation?

I'm Brotherhawk. I have black magic at my disposal. So yes.

"
Question Four: What if there was still plenty of other food available? Does it matter? Yes/No

No.

"
Question Five: Name three members of One Direction without resorting to Google.

How about no.

"
Question Six: If you answer question five correctly, you are out. Beat it. Get lost.

Yes?

"
Question Seven: Are you thinking about pointing out that Question Six is not a question? Yes/No

No.

"
Question Eight: Name one other Mod worth stalking besides Bex.

Jared. He is pretty cool.

"
Question Nine: Did you say Yaren? Yes/No

No.

"
Question Ten: Do you agree to pity post to I_NO threads? Yes/No

I won't pity post, but I will post.

"
Question Eleven: Did you actually fill out the Yes/No hoping for something clever at the end of this?

No. I was going to post in OT anyway..

Did I win?
Last edited by Brotherhawk on Oct 16, 2014, 4:25:52 PM
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
Did I win?

Are you a goat?
Spoiler
if yes, then you_won
AGW members are exempt from filling out questionnaires.

I hope that I'm allowed to continue my lack of decent posting cause I'm on a roll baby.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Wow! I always knew I was delicious.

Eat me, just mind that everywhere is covered in hairs, including under my skin too.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I was doing great! Until I knew all of the One Directions... :(
"
I was doing great! Until I knew all of the One Directions... :(

What are you, a 5 year old girl? Even gay guys aren't into one direction.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I'm fairly certain there are some impressive ways to singe off all the hairs. Therefore hair will not be a problem.
I am a 5 year old girl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info