attention please!

Application to join Off-Topic

Due to the lower quality poster in OT of late, it has become necessary to filter just who is allowed to post here. To this end you will now need to apply for permission to post here.

Question One: Are you now, or have you ever been The Wretch? Yes/No
While answering yes is not an automatic disqualification, it is a serious black mark.

Question Two: Do you have a Goatee or better? Yes/No
Failure to be able to grow a goatee is not grounds for disqualification, but will require photographic proof that you do not have just a mustache. This goes for the ladies as well.

Question Three: If stranded on a deserted island with only a goat and a Bhavv, would you join the goat in sauteing Bhavv with a nice red wine, onions and garlic to prevent starvation? Yes/No

Question Four: What if there was still plenty of other food available? Does it matter? Yes/No

Question Five: Name three members of One Direction without resorting to Google.

Question Six: If you answer question five correctly, you are out. Beat it. Get lost.

Question Seven: Are you thinking about pointing out that Question Six is not a question? Yes/No
Answering yes is an automatic disqualification.

Question Eight: Name one other Mod worth stalking besides Bex.

Question Nine: Did you say Yaren? Yes/No
A yes answer is an automatic disqualification.

Question Ten: Do you agree to pity post to I_NO threads? Yes/No

Question Eleven: Did you actually fill out the Yes/No hoping for something clever at the end of this?
Sucker!
wth u dick :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hi I_NO. Something wrong? Again?
I made number 1 baby

swag swag!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
not uh

I'm neva angryz

Told you I could make her mad.
Spoiler
in more ways than one
Oh i love these

"
Moonyu wrote:

Due to the lower quality poster in OT of late, it has become necessary to filter just who is allowed to post here. To this end you will now need to apply for permission to post here.

While answering yes is not an automatic disqualification, it is a serious black mark.

No

"
Moonyu wrote:

Failure to be able to grow a goatee is not grounds for disqualification, but will require photographic proof that you do not have just a mustache. This goes for the ladies as well.

Yes, i am a goat

"
Moonyu wrote:

Question Three: If stranded on a deserted island with only a goat and a Bhavv, would you join the goat in sauteing Bhavv with a nice red wine, onions and garlic to prevent starvation? Yes/No

Yes
"
Moonyu wrote:

Question Four: What if there was still plenty of other food available? Does it matter? Yes/No

No
"
Moonyu wrote:

No idea

"
Moonyu wrote:

Question Six: If you answer question five correctly, you are out. Beat it. Get lost.

This isnt a question
"
Moonyu wrote:

Question Seven: Are you thinking about pointing out that Question Six is not a question? Yes/No

No
"
Moonyu wrote:

Not a question either
"
Moonyu wrote:

No
"
Moonyu wrote:

No
"
Moonyu wrote:

Question Eleven: Did you actually fill out the Yes/No hoping for something clever at the end of this?
Sucker!

Yes

did i win?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Oct 16, 2014, 2:58:39 PM
"
Moonyu wrote:
I_Won.

U_Too ?

Spoiler
I_Too !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Oct 16, 2014, 3:12:57 PM
"
Moonyu wrote:

Sucker!

1. Not that I am aware of.
2. Yes.
3. I wouldn't even need to be starving or stranded to say yes.
4. Nope.
5. I can't. I have no idea who/what One Direction is.
6. Oh good...
7. Yes.
8. NotBex
9. No.
10. Only if they are in OT, cuz fuck the other forums.
11. Not really. I don't have high expectations from anything in OT. (just the way I like it)
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info