This games community is now worse then LoL

solo is not viable ?

i map solo and i got a crazy amount of 75+ maps i reached 89 and have good gear , i dont play a lot

also now i got enough exalts to buy a 6L bow and chest , so yeah its very viable i guess
LoL got the best comminuty ever...
Wth is this?
"
"
Hilbert wrote:

In addition if you attack Big time supporters there is a favoratism bonus:
Each 150$ difference between you and the attacked person are +48h probation.

[citation needed]

Also, I wish this were true. It'd definitely have extended the naughty-corner time of some recidivistic elements.

Let's see. If it's $150 to get a 48 hour 'bonus' against anyone who has slighted me to a point of probation...

That means that anyone who has attacked me who hasn't supported at all and gets put on probation has a 7,680 hour extension.

...Or, y'know, 320 days probation.

If that's true, you might want to watch your step, Bertie. :)

You're saying that you've given GGG 24.000$ ??!?!? Wow.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
"
Hilbert wrote:
Tell that DirkAustin.

Bambi nobody is jealous. Especially not of your achievement on DolUmBerIstKoKoMal or whatever the account with kokomal was named ;)

I have only ever played on this account so whoever else you're obsessing over wasn't me lol

Have a nice day take some deep breaths

Love you

Form a triple two form two UNTZ UNTZ form a triple two form a two JET SET RATIOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Hilbert wrote:

In addition if you attack Big time supporters there is a favoratism bonus:
Each 150$ difference between you and the attacked person are +48h probation.

[citation needed]

Also, I wish this were true. It'd definitely have extended the naughty-corner time of some recidivistic elements.

Let's see. If it's $150 to get a 48 hour 'bonus' against anyone who has slighted me to a point of probation...

That means that anyone who has attacked me who hasn't supported at all and gets put on probation has a 7,680 hour extension.

...Or, y'know, 320 days probation.

If that's true, you might want to watch your step, Bertie. :)

Hmm if we subtract the supporter packs that weren'z released that seems to match the "gimme fusings to 6 link Shavronnes" probation time.
Also I made a mistake it's 24h not 48h.

I never said it's unlimited they are likely to stop it at something like +12 days and your probations are also calculated. There is clearly a differences in probation durations once somebody is Silverlevel+something.

But I know from my probation durations using this formula by hand that antagonizing a conquerer supporter gave me 6 days extra, while antagonizing a mere freeloader also constantly on probation gave me mere 2 days.

If you are eager to test:
Also you need to give me a good reason to antagonize you, such as starting to work as balance for GGG and do "balancing" you will also dislike.
Or start doing stuff so you will be named and shamed, the problem is that I won't be the first one to name and shame you.

Eternal was 1k silver 100$ iirc, so given 24h as rule, that's 6 days extra.

And I remember the incident leading to the "NO HATE" rule where you got involved some players received quiet long first time probations, while you had your 48h probatio and switched the account.

The last guy antagonizing you is sadly somebody known for dodging probations, so you couldn't tell if he got extra time for dodging or for antagonizing you.
It's not like there hasn't been a scammer that was on probation for 6 months.

It's a rule of thumb estimation.

I can only speak for my extra time for attacking a conquerer.

Add a 1 or 2 to some accounts it seems like some people got extra time for evasion too.

Wow, I was expecting some level of a recant or "I was using hyperbole to paint a more vivid picture"....not the double down on an outrageous claim.

Good show. Keep going. This is getting entertaining :)
"
Hilbert wrote:
It's not like there hasn't been a scammer that was on probation for 6 months.

It's a rule of thumb estimation.

I can only speak for my extra time for attacking a conquerer.

Add a 1 or 2 to some accounts it seems like some people got extra time for evasion too.

I'm just a Journeyman, lets do this
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Global 1 is pretty cancerous and the mods are kind of silly. I remember doing exalt giveaways back in invasion and guess what the mod did? He banned me from chat for 'spamming' (inciting spam you could say). I gave away like 10 exalts through trivia and stuff. Yes I did get the chat spammed but when does anything productive happen in global 1? The answer is always 20c or some other silly troll answer.
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 22, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info