This games community is now worse then LoL

"
StormHunter wrote:
I just did a map in a party because solo is not viable, and after the map [Removed by Support](hes playing a mjölner build) says: CoC sucks. Then tell him I got more dps and more mf then he, then he says: go play standard noob, coc is for poor noobs

[Removed by Support]

Spoiler
*name changed by support because of naming and shaming

Well COC is for standard all right, but play a dominating blow there and you will get insulted also.

If he was the map opener, he should wrote "no Coc", if he was just a party player he should had stfu.

Idiots like those are in all leagues.

Forum pvp
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 16, 2014, 3:32:03 PM
Solo's not viable? I'm 99% solo LOL

only time I party is when I do rotations.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OP: You give him way too much attention.

"Solo not viable" -> lol
"

Stop pointing that out. You'll only get people swinging in here to tell you that you are the exception, or that you are cheating, or that you are full of crap.

As for the community being bad, I'd have to disagree. I've had a bunch of interactions with players in game. In general, they have been a very friendly personable bunch. There's always a few bad apples. Especially in a f2p game, but we shouldn't judge the whole based on a single example, or even a small sampling.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
"

Stop pointing that out. You'll only get people swinging in here to tell you that you are the exception, or that you are cheating, or that you are full of crap.

As for the community being bad, I'd have to disagree. I've had a bunch of interactions with players in game. In general, they have been a very friendly personable bunch. There's always a few bad apples. Especially in a f2p game, but we shouldn't judge the whole based on a single example, or even a small sampling.

=( but but

*cries
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
[Removed by Support]
Also solo is well viable, that's if you understand the game.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 16, 2014, 3:32:22 PM
"
1988288 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Not really ironic. Toxic or whatever people often get rude responses and then blame others for everything. This way they experience an other "community" than decent people.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 16, 2014, 3:32:41 PM
I play strictly solo... but then I probably have a different meaning for "viable" than you do. Carry on.
"
StormHunter wrote:
Edit: GGG moved this to feedback because they give a shit about legit players
You're lucky someone didn't move this thread to Off Topic.
Technically, "the community" is not a part of PoE; it is separate.
Therefore, you have not actually provided feedback about PoE itself.
Furthermore, you did not even provide much feedback about "the community".
Basically, you have reiterated what most people already know: people can be shitty.
So, the usefulness of this thread is very close to zero.
I would move this thread to Off Topic myself if I could.
In fact, I feel guilty about bumping this thread because, by doing so, I am likely detracting attention from some other forum goers' genuine/useful feedback.
GG.

Edit: To be fair, you did say "solo is not viable", and this is close to directly game related Feedback. So, if I could, I would remove that phrase, and then proceed to move the thread to Off Topic ;)
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 16, 2014, 3:40:14 PM
I play solo.
Noblesse oblige

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info