[1.2] KuteKitteh's New Tanky Arc/Incinerate Hybrid, HC/Endgame-viable

I think this got badly hit by the 1.3 tree changes.
Hello there,

I finally hit the new updated 1.3 parts in the skilltree. Any advice on how to continue or if the build will be updated?

Thanks!
I followed this build and played up to lvl66 so far. It's quite some fun, a bit squishy between lvl 40 to 60, but I like it.

But now from what I read is that block will be destroyed in the upcoming patch 1.3.

So can this build be rescued or is it just another victim of GGG's ridiculous and ongoing throwover of everything?
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
I was wondering about this build since block is completely nerfed from my max block incinerator shadow, (9 from a possible 45). My thought was to use this tree, using legacy safellis, rainbow striders, stone of lazhwar having full spell block then lightning coil and mind over matter for phys defence. I got lucky with a l21 incinerate and spell echo corruption so im keen to use them somewhere. Probably use faster projectiles in the lc to be a ranged incinerator. This is something i came up with quickly its meant for standard where legacy safellis will be available.
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 11, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info