Game is cheating.

Example. I exploring some building or dungeon. I saw mobs through the door so I started killing them long range weapon. Suddenly I appear inside that door surrounding by monsters and dead of course. I NEVER was at that location before. So why game sucked me itself into that door? GAME IS CHEATING!!!!
BAN HIM!
Huh?
"
calistho wrote:
BAN HIM!

?
"
"
calistho wrote:
BAN HIM!

?

The game.
Huh?
"
calistho wrote:
"
"
calistho wrote:
BAN HIM!

?

The game.

Ok. :-)
"
Example. I exploring some building or dungeon. I saw mobs through the door so I started killing them long range weapon. Suddenly I appear inside that door surrounding by monsters and dead of course. I NEVER was at that location before. So why game sucked me itself into that door? GAME IS CHEATING!!!!

The mob you were attacking was out of sync and not in your line of sight. As you're clicking on the enemy, you will move towards the enemy to attack it. This is all happening on the server, and since you're "Deynced" you didn't see yourself move towards the target until you got resynced. So you experienced desync unfortunately. If you hold shift while attacking, you will not move.
Out of Sync
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Out of Sync

It would be out of sync, if I been on that location and move back. But if I never been there, how can game suck me into the place I never been previously?
"
"
Out of Sync

It would be out of sync, if I been on that location and move back. But if I never been there, how can game suck me into the place I never been previously?

A. Quantum Mechanics Apply to PoE.

B. PoE is a hardcore game, it is not one of those carebear games in which what you see on the screen is true.

C. You were hacked, hacker moved you into the room, then gave you back control.

Pick your choice.
No...you are out of sync, you don't need to have been there before to be desynced into there. when you attacked the monsters at range the selected target moved out of LoS and you moved to a position to hit it, which would be inside the building....use attack in place
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info