True story

So I'm standing in Sarn last night when this gang of about 6-7 llders show up. They go "look big guy, you need to leave or were going to kick your ass". So I laugh, this midget warrior gang starts to show up on my screen. Moving god awfully slow...as slow as any lvl 28 could. They start striking me with what I assume to he default attack because its all they have. It was a glorious battle, until....this guy with a 4linked heavy strike showed up. I assume hes the king of lld. So I eventually fell after engaging this beast in a 1v1 to the death. They hoisted my body up and tossed my ass back through the gate. As I was mid flight I could hear them tell me " this is path of lld mother fucker, if you know what's good for you you'll stay out of midget island. This is where the real PvP happens"...then the gate slammed shut. I could hear the clashing of combat from inside. The agonizingly slow....gritty carnage of default weaponry sawing through each other. I mourned for a bit, chuckled then went back to mapping.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 16, 2014, 10:09:18 AM
Ive got the best of all! Im messing around in the arena trying out a few different things when this giant marauder comes in. "I AM KING OF ALL PVP!" he proclaimed and began chasing everyone around the arena. The marauder began disemboweling scions and ranger as he made his closer to where I was standing. I stood there observing the marauder in his natural habitat Leap flicker cyclone, Leap flicker cyclone went the marauder on his bloody rampage until he finally made his way to the center of the arena where I was waiting for him.

As the marauder leaped into the air expecting to squash me like a bug I whirled to where he had been standing and flickered into his back when he landed taking about 3/4 of his hp in a single hit (with a manly sword mind you not some dagger BS kappa) I knew the marauder would be pissed so I began to stay on the defensive waiting for my flicker strike to cool down or an opening where I could hit him with Heavy Strike. Leap flicker cyclone, Leap flicker cyclone went the marauder as he chased me around the arena yelling "I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!!!! FEAR ME MORTAL!!!!" The marauder kept leaping and yelling leaping and yelling until the unexpected happened in the midst of all the chaos the giant marauder let out an enormous YAWNNNN!!!!!! I guess he was getting tired of chasing me you see I wasnt like the other players who simply stood their ground and lost their head to the marauder I instead picked my shots and tried to out maneuver him using his weaknesses against him. Well it must have worked because after a little while the marauder got tired or leaping and yelling and simply mumbled to himself "I have the biggest PvPness." and left the arena never to return.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Ive got the best of all! Im messing around in the arena trying out a few different things when this giant marauder comes in. "I AM KING OF ALL PVP!" he proclaimed and began chasing everyone around the arena. The marauder began disemboweling scions and ranger as he made his closer to where I was standing. I stood there observing the marauder in his natural habitat Leap flicker cyclone, Leap flicker cyclone went the marauder on his bloody rampage until he finally made his way to the center of the arena where I was waiting for him.

As the marauder leaped into the air expecting to squash me like a bug I whirled to where he had been standing and flickered into his back when he landed taking about 3/4 of his hp in a single hit (with a manly sword mind you not some dagger BS kappa) I knew the marauder would be pissed so I began to stay on the defensive waiting for my flicker strike to cool down or an opening where I could hit him with Heavy Strike. Leap flicker cyclone, Leap flicker cyclone went the marauder as he chased me around the arena yelling "I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!!!! FEAR ME MORTAL!!!!" The marauder kept leaping and yelling leaping and yelling until the unexpected happened in the midst of all the chaos the giant marauder let out an enormous YAWNNNN!!!!!! I guess he was getting tired of chasing me you see I wasnt like the other players who simply stood their ground and lost their head to the marauder I instead picked my shots and tried to out maneuver him using his weaknesses against him. Well it must have worked because after a little while the marauder got tired or leaping and yelling and simply mumbled to himself "I have the biggest PvPness." and left the arena never to return.

Yo, I think I know that guy. He doesn't have flicker strike though. I saw him "yawn", exit and return so he could dispel the CWDT TC. Then killed like 3-4 people at the same time, including you. He chuckled then went back to mapping. He told me afterwards when we were mapping together this story. Hes a real cool guy, probably the coolest.
He thought he killed me on his way out but what really happened was I was hit by a puncture arrow while moving and the marauder farted in my direction giving him the killing blow. But I agree that guy is definitely the coolest.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
He thought he killed me on his way out but what really happened was I was hit by a puncture arrow while moving and the marauder farted in my direction giving him the killing blow. But I agree that guy is definitely the coolest.

Ah, gotta watch those marauder farts.
And here I am spending all my spare free time copying you.. (2hand pewpew) becouse tommie said it was awsome and you are king of pvp.. and you die to afk players?? wtf is this .... SHould I just make a 20k ES tempest shield 6 link build?
"
boye wrote:
And here I am spending all my spare free time copying you.. (2hand pewpew) becouse tommie said it was awsome and you are king of pvp.. and you die to afk players?? wtf is this .... SHould I just make a 20k ES tempest shield 6 link build?

Everything about ES screams PvP. Melee on full life, CI, PA, block/high dmg/crits/high ES pool/fast regen on idle. In PvP's current state it does it all. 2h < ES
So on a serious note you would not advice me to spend my lifesavings on making a 2hand pvp char?
"
boye wrote:
So on a serious note you would not advice me to spend my lifesavings on making a 2hand pvp char?

Note yet at least. Shield + acrobatics is dominating the current meta, leaving 2hander users in the dust. wait for the 1.3.0 balance changes to see if that helps the situation.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Oct 24, 2014, 6:34:19 PM
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
boye wrote:

Note yet at least. Shield + acrobatics is dominating the current meta, leaving 2hander users in the dust. wait for the 1.3.0 balance changes to see if that helps the situation.

^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info