True story

So I'm in Sarn arena last night. I notice a nameless caster is afk. No buffs, tempest shield not casted, just standing there him and I. I attack him once, his cwdt goes off and takes over 4500 of my HP...afk. He comes back after a short period, casts tempest shield. Other half of my HP is gone just by me attacking him, I'm now dead. He then casts molten shell....I die instantly before I even DMG him. He then decided it would be fair if he moved around and shot at me at the same time. So I was game, seemed like a great idea seen as how I died when he wasn't even at his PC. So no way could it be worse if he used his main skill too right? Wrong, half life to almost dead in one cast which required nothing more then 1 mouse click in my direction. I got near him and instantaneously blew the fuck up before I even saw myself attack while cwdt+molten+tempest activated. He declared himself the best PvP this world has ever seen, then told me he was playing with his foot...just one and it only has 2 toes. I asked him how much es he had. He replied over 8000. At this point I was speechless....8k es + block + a swiss army knife set of ways to kill a guy without hands!!!?.We chuckled and I went back to mapping.

True story, isn't that some good pvp'ing?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 15, 2014, 2:12:31 PM
PM me the name of this guy ^^
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Why do you post stuff like this?
"

Never mind him tommie. I fought this other guy shortly after. Had this puny dagger, so I figured hell...I have this big ass sword and am built like a brick shit house. So lez go son I said. Before I could even get into melee range he auto attacked me from half a screen away. Killed me in 1 hit so fast man. I open my inventory to see if I was even wearing items at all, I was. I was like well wtf maybe he broke my gear....but remembered there's no durability. So there I was fully geared and everything, just got killed in 0.23 sec or how ever long it took him to flicker at me once. I equipped my blind gem and tried to slow down this beast....but I was dead again. It just wasn't feasible...me, toggling curses,gems etc while this one dude just hit one button in line of sight. He hit me so hard that the overkill damage counted me as dead for the next 3 rounds before they could even start end result 5-0. He too declared himself the best PvP this world has ever seen then told me he was playing with his face only. He had neither a set of hands nor feet.We chuckled and I went back to mapping again.
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 15, 2014, 2:32:00 PM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Why do you post stuff like this?

Like what? I just wanted to chronicle some of my more epic PvP matches? If you think this is trolling you're wrong. These are true examples down to the last detail of how it went. This is poe PvP my friend, you're welcome to share any stories you have here too aslong as they're real.
Seems like you should come to LLD :)
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
+1 would read again
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Oh I've got a couple chronicle tales to share as well, but since most of them pretty much have the same ending I'll share my favorite one.

So I was in Sarn Arena one night just standing there. Someone came in and seconds later he was moving in on me. I figured since he had his cursor on me, I'd return the favor using my nose, and so I did. Felt the need to make things more challenging so I hit my flicker key with my tongue to close the distance. He was dead in 0.36 seconds and thought I was the best PvPer he ever fought. I know this because he pm'd me "gg bro can u teach me" and it was globally announced in the arena that I'm now #1. However I felt my sacred art of left mouse button point n' click should be kept the highest of secrecy, so I chuckled and went back to mapping.
IGN: KevShienZ

#1 564pDPS Crit Jeweled Foil Sword: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crown of Eyes DPS Amulet Mirror Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crit-Leech Legacy Mod Amulet: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

Never mind him tommie. I fought this other guy shortly after. Had this puny dagger, so I figured hell...I have this big ass sword and am built like a brick shit house. So lez go son I said. Before I could even get into melee range he auto attacked me from half a screen away. Killed me in 1 hit so fast man. I open my inventory to see if I was even wearing items at all, I was. I was like well wtf maybe he broke my gear....but remembered there's no durability. So there I was fully geared and everything, just got killed in 0.23 sec or how ever long it took him to flicker at me once. I equipped my blind gem and tried to slow down this beast....but I was dead again. It just wasn't feasible...me, toggling curses,gems etc while this one dude just hit one button in line of sight. He hit me so hard that the overkill damage counted me as dead for the next 3 rounds before they could even start end result 5-0. He too declared himself the best PvP this world has ever seen then told me he was playing with his face only. He had neither a set of hands nor feet.We chuckled and I went back to mapping again.

True story, however I must state that my level of gameplay tops the dagger champ you mentioned, because it requires precise hand-eye coordination to point n click on my target. Behold, the high skill cap of zipping your fly without getting your dick caught, bow down mortals.
IGN: KevShienZ

#1 564pDPS Crit Jeweled Foil Sword: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crown of Eyes DPS Amulet Mirror Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crit-Leech Legacy Mod Amulet: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
"
kevshien wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

True story, however I must state that my level of gameplay tops the dagger champ you mentioned, because it requires precise hand-eye coordination to point n click on my target. Behold, the high skill cap of zipping your fly without getting your dick caught, bow down mortals.

Haha, priceless Kev
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 15, 2014, 8:25:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info