[2.5] Tempada's Dreamfeather Lightning Flurry Raider: Acro, Alpha's/Blood Dance/QotF, 200k+ DPS

"
Tempada wrote:
"
serpentine98 wrote:
I discovered that using Mana leech as one of the gems can solve your mana issues basically completely even with high lvled ice crash without needing an expensive soul taker(only 9k dps with 4 frezy and flame golem at my current lvl). This made me able to switch out Bloodance for higher eva boots since i dont need blood magic or regen for it.

The Blood Dance regen is great for sustaining Blood Rage without any worries, and it increases your chance to get frenzy charges, so I recommend it even without Blood Magic. Of course, it's cool if you prefer something else! Previously I used Atziri's Step.

"
Now lets say i get a 5 link on my queen what is the next best support gem for ice crash?

I assume you're using Ice Crash + Faster Attacks + WED + Mana Leech? You want Added Cold Damage (or Added Lightning) next.

So right now i'm running Wrath and grace in an Alphas (finally managed to get one!) would added lightling give me more dps or added cold to ice crash (yes im currently using Icecrash WED faster attacks mana leech)
"
serpentine98 wrote:
So right now i'm running Wrath and grace in an Alphas (finally managed to get one!) would added lightling give me more dps or added cold to ice crash (yes im currently using Icecrash WED faster attacks mana leech)

Excellent. Oh! That's another thing about Blood Magic instead of mana: you can run Grace + Wrath + a Herald or AA as soon as you have Alpha's Howl and Charisma on the tree.

I would go with the gem whose element is most powerful with your gear. Like, right now if you hover over your tooltip and see that on average you deal more cold damage than lightning, go with Added Cold. If you deal more lightning damage, use Added Lightning. Of course, Added Cold is an easier gem color to work with in a pure evasion chest, so that might be better if you don't have many Chromatic Orbs.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
serpentine98 wrote:

Excellent. Oh! That's another thing about Blood Magic instead of mana: you can run Grace + Wrath + a Herald or AA as soon as you have Alpha's Howl and Charisma on the tree.

I would go with the gem whose element is most powerful with your gear. Like, right now if you hover over your tooltip and see that on average you deal more cold damage than lightning, go with Added Cold. If you deal more lightning damage, use Added Lightning. Of course, Added Cold is an easier gem color to work with in a pure evasion chest, so that might be better if you don't have many Chromatic Orbs.

I tried bloodmagic with an herald but sustain became an issue when fighting either powerful yellows or some map bosses as I couldnt keep up the frenzy charges and my health started to drop significantly
"
serpentine98 wrote:
I tried bloodmagic with an herald but sustain became an issue when fighting either powerful yellows or some map bosses as I couldnt keep up the frenzy charges and my health started to drop significantly

Ah, good to know. Do you have Atziri's Promise? That's pretty cheap in any league and will help. Are you able to reach Sanctity on the tree? That node along with Heart of Oak, more life, and higher damage from leveling gems will eventually correct the problem.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Aug 13, 2015, 9:48:44 AM
"
Tempada wrote:

Ah, good to know. Do you have Atziri's Promise? That's pretty cheap in any league and will help. Are you able to reach Sanctity on the tree? That node along with Heart of Oak, more life, and higher damage from leveling gems will eventually correct the problem.

Im not going to reach sancitiy for awhile (just got to the templar tree part) and i do not have any atziri items (never ran it on any char before) and I only have the combined currency of about 9 chaos across all my chars (im a noob at farming up anything and is also well known among my friends of having unrealistically shitty RNG) so i probably cant buy one anytime in the near future

just running white maps (this char is my best one and yet cant do any mods on maps or i die too often to lvl) and dried lake hoping for something to turn up better. sad there is no elemental melee leech or else this char would be godly at sustain
Im sorry if this has already been asked but how would this setup work with cyclone? I'd like to do something similar to what Mathil did with 2 Hyaon Furys and cyclone but with Dreamfeathers.
Um, OP, you know that reduced mana doesn't effect reservations anymore right?

I think you forgot to pull it out of that alpha's howl.
is this build available for Critical Magic Find?
like i was thinking about replacing rare rings with the unique diamond ring
Gifts From Above
as this ring gives you over 50% Rarity for those monsters killed with critical strike this is the invent i'm saying it would be great if some people looking for magic find availability and that's what i'm going to run when i reach high level currently leveling the build at 60 now :)
and chancing the diamond rings :)
thanks for the great build i just like different stuff :)
"
Duxryu wrote:
Im sorry if this has already been asked but how would this setup work with cyclone? I'd like to do something similar to what Mathil did with 2 Hyaon Furys and cyclone but with Dreamfeathers.

Sorry for the late reply; I haven't been playing lately. Anyway, Cyclone works well enough at high levels, but not as good as Cleave or Ice Crash. The movement speed can sometimes feel like a bit much.

"
Herianden wrote:
Um, OP, you know that reduced mana doesn't effect reservations anymore right?

I think you forgot to pull it out of that alpha's howl.

I know and didn't forget. The links in the "Required Items" section are immaterial. I give the proper links in the "Gear & Links" section (and my personal links in the "My Character" section). I was just lazy and never reloaded those particular items into the forum after 1.3. Not an oversight, just unimportant since the focus of that section is the equipment.

"
CraztyDing2 wrote:
is this build available for Critical Magic Find?
like i was thinking about replacing rare rings with the unique diamond ring
Gifts From Above
as this ring gives you over 50% Rarity for those monsters killed with critical strike this is the invent i'm saying it would be great if some people looking for magic find availability and that's what i'm going to run when i reach high level currently leveling the build at 60 now :)
and chancing the diamond rings :)
thanks for the great build i just like different stuff :)

Hey, glad you like it! I wouldn't personally go magic find with this build, especially crit since the base crit values are low. Plus it's not wise to sacrifice life on accessories with this build. In high level maps you'll want as much life as possible.
oh great thanks for making it clear but why is this build based on lightning damage and not physical damage it's kind hard to find good stats in amulet and rings with a added lightning damage add am i able to replace it with any other physical roll?
am i able to replace HoT with HoI? i think i would like this way more what are your suggestions?
Last edited by CraztyDing2 on Sep 3, 2015, 6:43:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info