Upcoming 1.2.4 Content Update and Race Season Nine

"
You can now set your default loot allocation option.

THE DEARM!
Thanks god, small patch but still an awesome patch!
"
Two new Unique items.

I'll bet on:

- Santoni’s Faith(shield)(spoil from the "Eternal and Diamond Supporter Newsletter #72")
- Nomic's Storm, Strapped Boots (incomming)(boots)
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Last edited by Borow on Oct 15, 2014, 6:00:40 AM
If Herald of Thunder is designed to be like the others and deal damage, should it not be called Herald of Lightning instead as thunder is only the sound?

Looking forward to the patch regardless! :)
Last edited by ekdy on Oct 15, 2014, 6:13:45 AM
Первонахи и здесь заебут
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Oh mY god... herald of thunder, finally something good for my loved lvl 85 beyond summoner.
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
You can now set your default loot allocation option.

this... took way too long

Ikr!
PoE is finally coming out of Beta!
First time posting on these announcements because god damn, those are some fine quality of life additions.
NOISE! Herald of thunder FINALLY <33 Lightning touch??? sweeeet!

Thx GGG <3
I wonder what happened with the promised trading system we were supposed to get back in SotV...
IGN: Iworkeout
"
During Eleron missions it seems to be random which players actually get the mission text. It is confusing for new players. Tora missions with "track the monsters den using their own blood" is useless. The blood us just some randomly placed green blobs that mostly lead you into dead ends. There are other glaring issues with master missions that you would discover if you played the game.

Please fix broken shit before introducing more broken shit, which seems to be what you do GGG.

aint confusing (if at all) for long, big circle= kill monsters inside of it. Smal circles= protect. Hostile relics= kill, thats about it (kill stuff). So I wouldnt say its a priority or even a needed fix at all.
The direction on Tora is just an direction, if you walk the wrong way in a maze.. try again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info