Upcoming 1.2.4 Content Update and Race Season Nine

will considering that herald of ash is melee only, will herald of thunder be caster only?
HERALD OF THUNDER?!!! THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I hope we'll be getting some news on performance (client) improvements sometime soon, and hopefully we'll get to see them in time for 1.3. Going from playing at 1080p with high textures to 720p with low textures just to avoid crashes and BSODs (stopped after updating to AMD beta drivers, but game still crashes on occasion) after 1.2 dropped threw a little mud on an amazing patch.

Can't wait to see what HoT brings to the table.
Last edited by SpergBerg on Oct 16, 2014, 12:13:49 AM
Herald hype XD
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Nice news, the game is just more and more great ! thx guys ;)

Adder's claw fix for shadow dagger ??(16$ wasted...)
lighting touch,

if it s a physical hit spell, please make it Facebreaker usable.
Forum pvp
@Alea

I agree with you, they should nerf the Gloves or Buff VP
sweet
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Will we get a teaser for the patch? I am really intrested in the mechanics for herald of thunder. All the heralds have some intresting interactions and some very strange exceptions. I have been very curious about it since the state of exile podcast with the devs but remember that the devs said they were not sure how it would work in the end. I am playing a tempest shield build and it would fit in very well. My original plan of using herald of ash and anvil to trigger ee did not work out and now there are 25% reservation waiting to happen :D

PS: I have seen the teaser. I am amazed. People knew it would interact with the shocked status. And it still made me happy like a child on christmas. You see the name and the box and still there is something amazing inside you did not think could be possible.
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
Last edited by Paulinir on Oct 19, 2014, 4:44:16 PM
guess that lightning touch is "the touch of god"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info