Upcoming 1.2.4 Content Update and Race Season Nine

Sounds amazing. Can't wait.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
cronus wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can now set your default loot allocation option.

the default setting of "timed allocation", was it set on purpose? if yes, what changed that you made it customizable?

player's complaints?
if nobody liked free allocation and timed loot, why didn't you just remove these loot allocation options completely as nobody is really playing them if they can have "their" loot guaranteed for 5 minutes.

What’s funny about this is that when loot was only "timed allocation" there actually were about 50/50 chance a pub group was "no ninja" co-operative or FFA. Now it's only PA. They have effectively KILLED the most fun part of this game for many of us. (not nessarily fighting for loot, but also sharing)

Now, multiplayer games play out almost the same as soloing, and running with guildies or friends is about as advantageous as playing with random pubs.
Yeah I enjoy the lightening touch too. Especially in the morning. BTW I love how great new EVERYTHING is added AFTER so many of us have builds, high lvls, etc. Great game but, man, some of this just fries me.
"
lucksickle wrote:

please don't take such long delays in adding content ;___;

I think they have been working on Act 4 (March 2015), and that such effort is actually a pretty big deal. We kinda now have 30 levels of content with repetition. Act 4 would then potentially be a 33% expansion. New class, new art, new tilesets, new monsters, new only GGG even knows what.

People expect 2+ new uniques every 2 weeks, along with new gems and MTXs, as that is what is often delivered.

But it seems clear lately that GGG has been a little busy. It takes time to build up trust, but there is few I trust more than GGG.
"
cutt wrote:
I wonder what happened with the promised trading system we were supposed to get back in SotV...

Soon (TM)
"
Optimyst wrote:
"

this... took way too long

But they listened. They listened about portals in maps. They listened about this.

Things take time. #DealWithIt
i can't believe it....finally some usefull stuff is coming....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"

Thank you.
Looks like a good patch. Black flame herald of ash mtx....go go, I have points waiting.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
aww I was hoping to see the new alt art items :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info