KoS_Missa Facebreaker, Need help ![All tips and advices for a better life]

"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

you might be able to use ONE ming ring to get chaos resist if you have a LOT of elem resists.
You will not loose dps but you will loose life and ES.

Ming is a terrible ring if you are an life/es based char because you loose both. In fact it is one of the worst rings possible for this build.

Well it is not the best thing, but if you have 5k life, you can use it.
you are right, if u also use ES then it is bad
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:

Well it is not the best thing, but if you have 5k life, you can use it.
you are right, if u also use ES then it is bad

Don't get me wrong - ming's is a great ring!
It is just not good for this build.
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
As usual I followed your advice, I changed my Flask :

I am still looking for a rumi's concoction in order to change the last one.
And this is true, I can't die at all if I press 3 (Granite Flask), I feel like god :D

There is something we didn't talk about, the autocast skills, what do you suggest to run with CWDT ?

Here are the 3 configuration I am running at the same time, I tried to get alot of decoy totem.
I also tried with immortal call + endur cry but I don't like this at all (it's too random to be honnest, sometimes immortal call cast without endur cry and it's just useless).

Blood magic + vulnerability + increased area + CWDT lvl 2.
This help me with my DPS, I am wonedring if enfeeble or temporal chains would be better.

Blood magic + Decoy Totem + CWDT lvl 8.
This one cast alot, so I always have a little decoy in my back.

Blood magic + Molten Shell + Decoy totem + CWDT lvl 19.
Here I try to max CWDT, and when I take a really large amour of dmg, a strong decoy is casted with molten shell which provide me 1000 AR and a 2000 shield absorb.

Last edited by MissaTheRabbit on Oct 18, 2014, 7:08:17 AM
"

There is something we didn't talk about, the autocast skills, what do you suggest to run with CWDT ?

The cwdt part is completely up to you and your preferences.

Most people run:
cwdt (lvl 10-15) + enduring cry + increased duration + immortal call
This is not a bad setup (I call it the mr. lazy setup) but I like to gain a little a little more control. Therefore I only use:
cwdt (lvl 1) + enduring cry (level 5)
and cast immortal call and molten shell myself:
immortal call + increased duration + blood magic + molten shell
The downside of this setup is that it needs more gem slots and tbh I almost never use molten shell since I don't really need it.
Another great option for cwdt is to add enfeeble or warlords mark. I added both:

But that only makes sence if you use:

With the two curses up all time I really feel immortal but again the cwdt part is completely up to you. I found my setup via try and error after running several different setups. Rule of thumb - if it feels strong while playing it is the right setup for you!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 18, 2014, 8:37:37 AM
Finally ! Thank's you !

I switched to cyclone here is my current stuff, I followed all your advices and here I am, immortal for real !

Got this beauty for 13 ex.

A big thank' for your help !
"
Finally ! Thank's you !

I switched to cyclone here is my current stuff, I followed all your advices and here I am, immortal for real !

A big thank' for your help !

Now that is one hell of a nice tank!

There is only one thing left to change. Go grab a

It does not have to be corrupted like mine, it could be corrupted with +4 block chance also or it could be a standard one for a few chaos but you really need the 50% spellblock for some situations in the endgame. Appart from that your char really has a great equipment now.
Imagine some ppl pay 30 ex for a new kaom's while you were able to buy this godlike shield for only 13 ex - that's just crazy.

Enjoy this great char! :)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"

Blood magic + Molten Shell + Decoy totem + CWDT lvl 19.
Here I try to max CWDT, and when I take a really large amour of dmg, a strong decoy is casted with molten shell which provide me 1000 AR and a 2000 shield absorb.

Sorry... but why are you putting a blood magic gem in there? I tot 'Cast when' gems don't use mana in the first place.
Last edited by loboSG on Oct 19, 2014, 9:20:05 PM

Yes, I got one of these ammus, but it lower my DPS too much (without it I am currently at 32k DPS with 2 level 15 gems), with it I am only around 25 k and I lost alot of leech and stats I need.

With

I can add life + ES, even raise alot more my DPS with another Phys ammu.

Cause cyclone is based on a high LL and high DPS, I am wondering if 20 % spell block would be enought instead of 60%.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"
Sorry... but why are you putting a blood magic gem in there? I tot 'Cast when' gems don't use mana in the first place.

I don't understand what you mean by "I tot 'Cast when' gems don't use mana in the first place." ..
CWDT autocast skills, but it's still cost mana, and I don't have any mana, so I must cast it on my life (Blood magic).
"
I don't understand what you mean by "I tot 'Cast when' gems don't use mana in the first place." ..
CWDT autocast skills, but it's still cost mana, and I don't have any mana, so I must cast it on my life (Blood magic).

He meant what he said, triggered spells don't cost mana. How did you think CoC builds sustain casting gazillion spells per second? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Uhuh didn't know about it ... even after 400H, didn't paid attention, sounds logical for me. Well thank's so !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info