Mistake in TRADING.

I traded with a player.

Instead of paying 17 chaos for 34 fuses as agreed beforehand,

I accidently paid 68 chaos and he ignored me.

We agreed on 2 fuses : 1 chaos but i made mistake 2 chaos : 1 fuses

HELP
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
I'm sorry, but there's really nothing that can be done. Chalk it up to a learning mistake.

GGG cannot really do anything to get your item back if the other player refuses to return it on their own.

Sorry again.
Last edited by Drakier on Oct 14, 2014, 1:07:29 AM
He even ignored me as an extra incentive for my mistake 2 seconds after trade.

WOW. PATH OF DISHONESTY?

Really. Wow. CANT GGG do anything? OMG. THIS IS BULLS

I added him on my 2nd account and he also ignored me on my 2nd account
Last edited by SicariusOblente on Oct 14, 2014, 1:11:14 AM
What do you want them to do? You willingly gave the item over through the secure trade in the game. It isn't their fault you didn't pay the proper amount, and the other user didn't "steal" them or hack the game to take them. You willingly traded the items.

You think Blizzard or any other company would do anything differently?
It was a mistake. I wasnt willing to trade 68 chaos just for a 34 fuse.

I could buy 136 fuses with 68 chaos.

This is absurd.

In real life - You overpaid the apple seller by 100 dollar.

You walked away, the seller cashed in the money, you realized you made a mistake, you go back to the apple seller, he gives back the 100 dollar.

In poe - LOLOLOL YOU MADE A MISTAKE SCREW YOU *IGNORED*
Support just replied. Nothing can be done. GG Path of Dishonest
1) this isn't real life. it's a game and there are certain rules that don't necessarily coincide with "laws" in real life.

2) the other player should have been a good guy and given the items back, but there are no rules governing that they are required to. it was your mistake not checking the trade properly before agreeing to trade.

3) again I ask you what you expect them to do, and again ask if you think ANY other game company would actually do anything differently.
"
Drakier wrote:
1) this isn't real life. it's a game and there are certain rules that don't necessarily coincide with "laws" in real life.

2) the other player should have been a good guy and given the items back, but there are no rules governing that they are required to. it was your mistake not checking the trade properly before agreeing to trade.

3) again I ask you what you expect them to do, and again ask if you think ANY other game company would actually do anything differently.

1) Yes thats true.

2) Yes that was the appropriate thing to do. I once had refunded 30c map to the seller due to his mistake. The guy I traded with is an unethical player who deserves bad things happen to him in life - yes i do wish so.

3) I would ask them to investigate the matter but I know it's a petty thing for them and they will not have enough manpower to do so if everyone asked the same thing. So the case - my case, is ignored due to this logic.

This sucks great. Fuck that was 2 hours of my life losing that many orb.
If support were to investigate every single case like this, then they would have no time for anything else.
Sorry to hear this has happened though. I know it sucks, but sadly it's the truth.
Yep, the other guy sucks but it was your own mistake. It's not GGG's fault that you placed the orbs in the trade window and clicked "accept". Trading is pretty secure and 99% of the time when something goes wrong it was people not paying attention and/or clicking too fast. Just take your time during the next trade and check all items in the window properly. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info