[1.3, BoTW S3/E10] The Arcane Archer - Chaos Arc by CantripN

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

have to agree 83 now and while yes I can do things fairly easy its more work and less payoff then most common builds and its so freaking squishy.

IGN: Gypsyi
I respeced back to the arc build and like others it was interesting but dam squishy... 3k life and it felt like i had 1500 life...

Have now respec'd to Lightning Arrow.

LGW
Alas, true. Build works in 1.3, but far, far, worse.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Why is it that bad? im getting 32k dps, enough regen for lvl 22 AA, 4300 HP, 40% chance to shock, capped on res, and the gems are adaptable to the map difficult... I dont know why it is as bad as you say
Last edited by anakkk on Dec 21, 2014, 5:22:28 PM
"
anakkk wrote:
Why is it that bad? im getting 32k dps, enough regen for lvl 22 AA, 4300 HP, 40% chance to shock, capped on res, and the gems are adaptable to the map difficult... I dont know why it is as bad as you say

It's not, it's still good. But it's worse than in 1.2.

With my gear, DPS is 27K (with PCoC), 4600 Life.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 22, 2014, 10:07:54 AM
Im doing some changes on the build, but ill post it anyway for ppl that are interested on it:

Stats with 7 Power Charges and 3 Endurance Charges:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswVCBx4HYwelCPQOSA5cEFgRDxGWE54WQBZvFr8XLxhqGjgdFB_HJpUnLyt4LJwtHzpYQZZFfklRSbJMs1AwVUtVxlXWWAdd8l8qYeJjQ2SdZOdmnmpDavprF3BScNV0VXYReC985X4zfll-r3_GgKSCEIIegpuD24V9idOMNo0ZjmSPRo_6kFWVIJUumjuboaIAoqOkkayYrrO2-rzqwBrAVMBmwfPLvdD11abZX9sL217djN-K37DgEuFz42rr9ew47TzwH_DV8h33pvfX-tI=

Gear:
Spoiler

Im trying to figure out how can i optimize my links on the circlet and gloves. Maybe a link with Disc-Clarity-Red mana-Lightning Warp and AA-Empower-Enhance-?. That would give me move speed, and i would lose cast speed on the lightning warp, and i have a free gem to use stuff like portal or anything else.

This build is just amazing. Altough i just have 33k dps, with 40% chance to shock and 3,9 cast per second i actually have 78,4% chance to shock in one second, which makes the monster take 50% more damage, and on top of that we have to put Herald of Thunder, that does damage itself, and that curses the monster with Assassin's Mark, which makes the monster a lot more vulnerable.
I really dont need to bother with resist, so I don't waste a gem with "chaos" penetration. If this wasn't chaos damage, i would need a light penetration gem, which would kill me whenever I face a elemental ref mob. Also, the 8,8% life leech on herald of thunder and inc duration makes sure that all the monsters will be double cursed and grant me life. Atziri's flask + Rumi's work so well together that i dont even bother facing mobs.
That build is by far the greatest i've ever played when i want to have some fun. Its not a massive ub3r kill3r build, but it works so goddamm well.
Last edited by anakkk on Dec 22, 2014, 9:47:49 PM
Fantastic! Glad to hear you like it :)

Discipline is to cover for lack of mana regen on gear, I assume? If you can avoid using it, other Auras add more DPS.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 23, 2014, 12:40:57 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
Fantastic! Glad to hear you like it :)

Discipline is to cover for lack of mana regen on gear, I assume? If you can avoid using it, other Auras add more DPS.

Indeed, that would add more DPS. But the point is that all my gear is chasing DPS, like Maligaro. So i had to cover that lose on mana regen somehow, and disc was the perfect way.
Ok,now ill post my build on Bloodlines of Voltaxic rift Arc,what have i done...
Im curently lvl 88 on Bloodlines Hardcore League,I am usualy a solo player,and ive done every single end game
map(boss) there is...

Ofc with your current build and gear will be almost imposible to achieve this...
The reason why am posting this is because i wont to prove this build is viable in Hardcore...

My gear:
"

4.500 Hp 2800Mana

Ok things ive did diffrently:

Im using spell totem,instead of cwdt + frost wall...I find that frost wall so usless i just think its waste of gem spots...On the other hand Spell totem can save your life,explore dark areas of map,and do decent amount of DPS as well...
Im not using empower nor im planing to do so,the reason why im not doing so is because life leach is so much survivability and u can just facetank almost everything there is in one map...
U can see that ive bought from Vorici % Life leach rate which is so broken OP i almost healmyself instantly...
Other thing that ive changed is my amulet:Atziri foible extra curse...That amu is so good for this build u using every single mod it has to offer...Mana + % mana for Cloak of Defiance mana regen for AA and atribute requirments for str. and dex. which this bow require alot...(Str. for WM)As well it saves u 6 points in passive skill tree...Now keep in mind u can always go full glasscanon ;-)
Im using LW + RD it helps alot escaping from clutch sitations as well..
And ofc Cwdt-Immortal Call-Enduring Cry-Inc Dur.

Build Weakness:

Now,its not all that great,this build has its weaknesses...
Avoid chill ground: Chill ground/chill monster will stop u from leaching and clearing faster and can sometime be fatal...
Cult of the elements mobs:
These mobs avoid at all cost,be very carefull they can oneshot u even with all these deffences i use..
Devourers too,be carefull with link mods too,u cant clear fast u cant leach and make sure u LW away and go one by one...

DPS:
My DPS is about 17k with power charges witch is more then enough for fast clear speed...
Ofc im not using DMG flaks because i just cant afford to drop any of the current ones i use...
I planning to buy taste of hate as well in near future...As well as vaaling belt for extra endurance charge...

My passive skill three:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzBUIHHgelCPQOSBBYEQ8RlhOeFkAWbxa_GjgabBvxHwIkqiaVJy8pTyycLR82xTbpQZZFnUbXSVFJskyzUDBTUlVLVcZd8l8qYeJjQ2SdaPJqQ2sXcFJw1XGFdhF-M35Zfq9-x3_GghCCHoKbg9uFfYnTjDaNGY_6kFWVIJUumjua4J2uogCio6SRpwius7FCuJO86sAawFTAZsHzzLfQ9dV11abYJNlf2rna3dsL217djN-K37DgEuFz42rkIuWL6-Tr7uv17DjtPPAf8NXyHQ==

My ign is: Sneaky_Adolf_ if u wish to ask me anything regarding this post or u plan to do it on HC...
Before u decide to go this build keep in mind that this is not cheap build...These bows are rare and expensive...Im planing to reach lvl 100 with this build,not racing just going all the way...
Overall build is tons of fun and kinda unique... Witch with bow? Come on!! :)

ign : Wicked_Ego
Last edited by m1m44 on Dec 31, 2014, 12:14:13 AM
Awesome HC version!

A LOT more effective Life, and a lot more DPS, sounds about right :)
For HC, use CoD, for sure.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 31, 2014, 3:09:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info