[1.2] Whaitiri's "Igna Fakenix" - RF Firestorm/Fireball/Vaal Molten Shell [Videos added]

Is it me or the clear speed seems slow?
Or maybe are you playing super defensive? Too defensive IMO.

I don't think you need to perma IC all the time.
Why aren't you using any curse?
"
nebunelux wrote:
Is it me or the clear speed seems slow?
Or maybe are you playing super defensive? Too defensive IMO.

I don't think you need to perma IC all the time.
Why aren't you using any curse?

It's just my playstyle, since i mainly played HC leagues recently and got some undeniably big performance issues, i tend to play a bit safer.

Could add Ele Weakness in a second Unset Ring, but it's not really neccessary. For me, the clearspeed is good enough considering this build is rather cheap.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
karsey wrote:
The Plateau video is excellent.

Nah it's clearly filmed by a noob.

This guide is 100% Eternal worthy though.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Had something similar planned, will be interesting to compare our takes on RF Firestorm if I ever get back to leveling the character - different trees, same concept.
Last edited by MIJOTHY on Oct 17, 2014, 9:46:45 AM
"
MIJOTHY wrote:
Had something similar planned, will be interesting to compare our takes on RF Firestorm if I ever get back to leveling the character - different trees, same concept.

Sounds good. Will you go pure Firestorm, or pair it with different spells?
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
MIJOTHY wrote:

Sounds good. Will you go pure Firestorm, or pair it with different spells?

Pure firestorm, with a couple vaal hastes at level 10 or so to keep myself at high cast speed in maps (I think they're about 15s each with the skill duration nodes and 20/20 increased duration). I might use vaal molten shell now and again but I'm not sure whether it'll be necessary. Also I'll try using the three dragons for general clearing - if it can reliably shock the stuff that needs shocking, then that'll be in the build.

Edit: Likely I won't get the char to 70/80, not so interested in levelling alts at the moment and playing less poe anyway. The tree I had planned for 79 or so is https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2F8_n8sOPBRxpzCezVW1wQSDticLQqMD7h2-M4esqnKp9zLqGPjrhxlsFvxLJ-01kti9_gq3Ps8yWW1fmG6qtfLGnhB_DH2Cx_noQYfr7ij6U1JFnZrgA8Zj_QYOCfYaOKeEkFXAGlnz-tJmnjbp42qApCSwhtEXLy9v2RNwu-wYwcXbC4IeiEJnvU-v9Ok9_IzP9kj315uhj0YdFBEPrJhMLRSw2t2nCH5Zf8ZVxjpYuJOiDy7_UFAYkVBHFCA=. Concept was three dragons with the static blows cluster for consistent shocking, and to ensure the damage for shocking was there, I'd use links FireStorm-Echo-Conc-Added Cold-Cold to Fire-Fire Pen with herald of ice, and perhaps taking avatar of fire too for the effective 130% cold to fire conversion. I'd also now consider grabbing herald of lightning in a curse-on-hit setup (ele weakness, temp chains or enfeeble). Would roll with PoF, Vit, HoI and either PoL+Low Level Clarity of HoL+Higher level clarity. Other link possibilities would be Vaal Haste+Vaal Haste+Inc Dur, and a CWDT/manual cast IC setup depending on how I felt it impacted clearspeed.
Last edited by MIJOTHY on Oct 23, 2014, 5:34:16 PM
Added some additional information about gem choices, moved up Enhance in order of importance and added a FAQ.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info