[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] High Budget Builds

Mega invested myself too but I don't think that we will be nerfed too hard; we do so much damage right now I doubt we will notice anything substantially different. Here's hoping, though:

1) Melee Splash has been hugely buffed (apparently)

2) they have increased the cast speed and duration meaning we will be able to have more spirits out at one time

3) with the summoner Ascendancy class, we are also affected by our offerings which means a (permanent) cast speed buff

They also mentioned they have improved spirit AI but obviously we won't know what that means until we've tested! To be honest, I was okay with the AI before so I'm hoping the improvement is noticeable!
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Hey everyone,

I will be going through all the skilltree changes LIVE tomorrow around 18:00 GMT+2 @ www.twitch.tv/Ghazzy

A small reminder for everyone;
I will close down all buildguide compendiums and refer to my stream for live assistance, instead i will remake this or my high budget thread in to a template linking you to all builds i will create in the future. Once I've done this I'll have a chat with our beloved forum nazis, i mean moderators to perhaps move the thread to a better suited forum section, but again we'll see how it looks before any movements are done.

This is to make it easier for me to create a higher quantity of guides, and of course each guide will have the proper support as I've support my build guides in the past, only that they will be on seperate threads all linked from this or my current high budget thread.

<--- this, awesome dude. Thanks. Really looking forward to your thoughts

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to rolling surgeon's...
Thoughts on any of my 2.1 builds are going live on my livestream: www.twitch.tv/Ghazzy

For a full list of my builds i have a google doc with everything listed for easier checking:

https://goo.gl/IIokvF
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Dunno about u guys, but I feel like we got nerfed RLY hard. I dropped all cast speed nodes + 1 cluster of skill duration for extra jewels, aswell as having to invest in an extra mana cluster, cuz the cast speed almoast doubled (+3 staff, not PoH). They changed the way the spirits aggro, and nerfed their damage by alot.. Any1 who tried doing uber in this patch yet?

Any ideas on what we can improve on Ghazzy? Skill tree wise or supports gems mby?
Last edited by kuling12345 on Dec 11, 2015, 9:48:49 PM
With old SRS, more cast speed = more spirits= more damage (as long as you can sustain the cost), making cast speed a great investment, as reaching cap for self cast is near impossible.

The new SRS is very easy to hit 50 spirits cap (especially when fighting bosses like Atziri). Thus, cast speed does almost nothing when you reach the cap (it's just useful for fast mapping really), as such we already lose 1 multiplier.

The damage of each spirit is also pretty low now, making their physical damage much less effective (due to monster's armor). Especially when fighting bosses, it is clear that single target damage takes a HUGE hit. I tried on Lvl 77 Necropolis (rare map with NO boss enhance mod) and can feel the drop of damage vs the boss.

With the new, low base damage of spirit, % might not be optimal anymore (yes, even Hatred). Gems like Added Chaos might be better, however even with perfect, optimal modification, we can still only reach about 80% of our old damage.
I haven't yet been on to try myself. My question, though, would be: although individual damage may have been nerfed hard (from what I hear from you guys), does that necessarily mean that our damage overall has been significantly affected? Surely more spirits out at any given time (and for a longer duration) will help with our damage output?

We were already doing huge amounts of damage before the patch anyway - 80% of that is still massive!
My tear did came out when i had my hand my SRS.
The nerf is real man. felt like 50~70% of my dps just vaporized.

Take a look at my jewels. That's couple month worth of efforts to collect/craft.
Now all of those efforts are down to the drain.

Like what the f*k is the point of having 50 spirit up when they don't even kill shit.
Not to mention the new AI is more than retarded. I summon you to Attack! not just to sit around and watch. Sorry about the rage, GGG just destroyed high end SrS.
Well you know what. they did kept their promise, Buff Early game. NERF End game.

Hopefully our master Ghazzy would able to find a alternate way to come out of this nerf.

EDIT: OK, I took out Spell Echo and tested Multistrike, Melee Damage on Full Life, and Added fire.
Seems like the dmg is acceptable after the change.
Last edited by dOntFa11 on Dec 12, 2015, 3:58:04 AM
so i Went ahead and downed uber on standard without any large issues but that was after two failed attempts since i was not expecting the damage nerf

pretty much what i had to do was to throw away most of the cast speed on the tree and one of the skill duration clusters in favour for two more jewel sockets and it worked out without issues

currently i can cast 44 spirits without v haste and 50 with most likely could cast somewhere around 70 with v haste thanks to the insane cast speed buffs we got
Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAO4D7g18EVAXLxg8GFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-HxgksCj6Kk0qUyzpLR8tqC9vM4c1uTwtPydBh0ZxSshLrkyzTblRTFH7UilV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtcil7AX7Bk52ZUZp5qrGvbbRluqm87b55wu3IPeA17w31bf8aApILHgwmDX4PMhEiExYVghrOIWoqvjxqPRpARkyeUb5Ugm6GbtaEvoqOnCKcrqH2qxKxHsZCycLQMtfK3PriTvSe-gL6KwBrBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPMvM0W0B_T-9kT2VvfiuGI6QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r9tr31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Rinkeil&characterName=Rinkeil

Edit: i just noticed myself that i apparently downed uber without haveing EE on my skilltree well then no wonder i thought the dps was lower i have taken EE from the tree and it makes all the diffrence lmao droped arcane vision for it so
Last edited by Rinkeil on Dec 12, 2015, 7:34:44 AM
also that spear buff for atziri
i Think ggg might forgot to add it in since the Spears don't seem to hurt more on uber atm
"
Rinkeil wrote:

currently i can cast 44 spirits without v haste and 50 with most likely could cast somewhere around 70 with v haste thanks to the insane cast speed buffs we got

Lying ain't good. Either that or you are totally clueless about SRS. Cap is 50, so what's the point talking about an unreal limit?

The build works, and still decent overall. However, for a build that damage is its pivotal, strongest point, the lower damage (quite significantly lower) is a clear turn-off.

Last edited by Taxi_Driver on Dec 12, 2015, 9:07:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info