[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] High Budget Builds

"
1) Which build are you refering to? If its the SRS build then change that directly! If its not then the minion life is actually being used.

i was referring to build you linked in the op (passive skill tree section), maybe you want to change that then?

thanks for the rest of the answers :)
Ghazzy have you tried fitting in a Vaal Clarity Aura and drop most mana regen nodes? In my experience (which is very limited regarding srs) i only need high mana regen if i pop vaal haste or continue casting srs for a long time. for regular map clearing the default mana regen with calrity is often enough. Since you take both increased duration clusters a Vaal Clarity aura lvl 21 with increased duration support would last ~26seconds.
Last edited by tesb on Nov 8, 2015, 1:21:50 AM
Hey guys! What do we think of the new support gem?

I personally don't use zombies as meat shields so I've been thinking what I could have in those 4 gems slots instead. Do you think generosity will work with blasphemy? Could we get our spirits to have a curse aura? Would be pretty OP...!
the biggest problem with srs imho is that you need ~2 seconds of casting when engaging new enemies. currently i am using a simple decoy totem and it works perfectly. the only downside is the strength requirement. the only curse aura i would consider would be temporal chains, although i doubt that it's slow would be good enough without investment into curses. also the current aura setup is fine tuned, what would you consider dropping for the aura curse?
"
tesb wrote:
"
1) Which build are you refering to? If its the SRS build then change that directly! If its not then the minion life is actually being used.

i was referring to build you linked in the op (passive skill tree section), maybe you want to change that then?

thanks for the rest of the answers :)

Looks like i made a minor misstake there, thank you for picking it up, the ES route is obviously a better route indeed!

Yeah, I have a lot of threads up, I keep mixing them up >.<

"
tesb wrote:
Ghazzy have you tried fitting in a Vaal Clarity Aura and drop most mana regen nodes? In my experience (which is very limited regarding srs) i only need high mana regen if i pop vaal haste or continue casting srs for a long time. for regular map clearing the default mana regen with calrity is often enough. Since you take both increased duration clusters a Vaal Clarity aura lvl 21 with increased duration support would last ~26seconds.

For mapping it sounds like a really smooth idea, but it would limit you for Atziri plays. This build is designed for Uber Atziri farming and has no thought of mapping what so ever. Either way with the kind of gear to do this build you can kill Core 82 malachai with this build without sustaining it properly lol!

"
Mivvi wrote:
Hey guys! What do we think of the new support gem?

I personally don't use zombies as meat shields so I've been thinking what I could have in those 4 gems slots instead. Do you think generosity will work with blasphemy? Could we get our spirits to have a curse aura? Would be pretty OP...!

Generosity will with 95% certainty not work with Blasphemy. And no it will be impossible (atm) to make our minions have the curse-aura.

However, when implemented, you can choose from adding either a defensive "curse-aura" or offensive one. For this build where we literally don't give a shit about defensive stats;
Use Elemental Weakness to further enhance the hilariously high DPS ;)

(Defensive choice would be something in the lines of; TC or Enfeeble)

"
tesb wrote:
the biggest problem with srs imho is that you need ~2 seconds of casting when engaging new enemies. currently i am using a simple decoy totem and it works perfectly. the only downside is the strength requirement. the only curse aura i would consider would be temporal chains, although i doubt that it's slow would be good enough without investment into curses. also the current aura setup is fine tuned, what would you consider dropping for the aura curse?

The DPS this build is doing makes the curse dissapear into the dark abyss of nothingness tbh.
I personally wouldn't use it no.

To make room to cast SRS you can change your Arc in your EE applying Spell Totem for a Summon Skeletons gem which will effectively provide decoys before you cast spirits. :) I use this strategy in Darkshrine 5week HC league on stream atm in a Life Based SRS actually!
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey!
Been following your build on Darkshrine softcore. Decided to use CWDT with enfeeble, arc and summon skeletons as I didn't find a decent +2 helm with ES and I mostly play with 2 friends so I dont need meat shields as much. I probably have to sell my 6 link shavs and get a 6 link Pledge next, but there aren't a ton of people interested. Got an unlucky craft on my ring as I rolled 5% ES. Any suggestions on what to upgrade, look for next?
My end goal would be to run Uber Atziri. Im sitting on 6.2k ES at the moment.

Thanks!

"
Hey!
Been following your build on Darkshrine softcore. Decided to use CWDT with enfeeble, arc and summon skeletons as I didn't find a decent +2 helm with ES and I mostly play with 2 friends so I dont need meat shields as much. I probably have to sell my 6 link shavs and get a 6 link Pledge next, but there aren't a ton of people interested. Got an unlucky craft on my ring as I rolled 5% ES. Any suggestions on what to upgrade, look for next?
My end goal would be to run Uber Atziri. Im sitting on 6.2k ES at the moment.

Thanks!

Hey,

The CWDT decision looks perfect as a replacement.
Meathsields are simply there for added safety but ultimately we don't really need the meatshields once you get used to the playstyle.

The ES is quiet low for Uber atm.

Gear upgrade suggestions;
Rings and amulets with more ES and possibly a cast speed roll on top of that.
Higher ES Helmet
Divine orb your Shavs to have at least 190%+
Gloves are okey'ish but could use a ton more ES imo
Boots are alrightish, I would skip the movement speed for even higher ES for Uber Atziri at least.

That's pretty much it, make sure all your jewels have Minion damage > Cast Speed > spell cost reduction, in that order, the more cast speed the better, obviously.

There has been a few discussions around adding 1 cluster of cast speed nodes instead of the last jewel once you hit lvl 100, thanks to Rinkel's testing it seems to be more of a comfortable approach getting that cluster of cast speed in the end. Unless of course all your jewels are Minion damage +3x cast speed modifiers ;)
Hey, I want to ask a question regarding SRS link in a 6L Pledge, mostly when mapping.

SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Phys - Melee Splash seems like the 4 gems of choice, though I am still unsure about the other 2. I am considering between these (Multi is a no no for me as I can't sustain the cost):

- Culling Strike has decent damage mods and very low mana multi.

- Emp lvl 4: still no reliable base damage of SRS yet, and despite low-ish mana multi, the higher SRS level can raise mana cost quite a bit.

- M Phys on full life: theoretically best damage multiplier, but kinda unreliable to me. I notice many spirits not getting Discipline immediately, result in the fact that even the slightest AoE can put them below full life.

- Added Fire: I really don't know why people kinda abandon this 1 after 2.0. It's still has good damage multi and low mana cost. Yes, it's fire damage but is that a big problem after EE?

So what is your opinion for this?
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:
Hey, I want to ask a question regarding SRS link in a 6L Pledge, mostly when mapping.

SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Phys - Melee Splash seems like the 4 gems of choice, though I am still unsure about the other 2. I am considering between these (Multi is a no no for me as I can't sustain the cost):

- Emp lvl 4: still no reliable base damage of SRS yet, and despite low-ish mana multi, the higher SRS level can raise mana cost quite a bit.

- M Phys on full life: theoretically best damage multiplier, but kinda unreliable to me. I notice many spirits not getting Discipline immediately, result in the fact that even the slightest AoE can put them below full life.

- Added Fire: I really don't know why people kinda abandon this 1 after 2.0. It's still has good damage multi and low mana cost. Yes, it's fire damage but is that a big problem after EE?

I use culling for 1 cause at quality you get a nice 10% cast speed boost...then I use lvl3 empower, cause I too am unsure, I have tried added fire, but it's so hard to tell what one is doing better...wish they showed the dmg in the freaking tooltip lol
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Nov 19, 2015, 6:29:57 PM
"
Taxi_Driver wrote:

Hey!

Culling with Quality is amazingly good specially for mapping to speed up the summoning process. So use that over Multistrike due to mana sustaining issues.

Last gem:
Empower lvl 4 = 30% MORE damage for your SRS, it's worth using if you can sustain it. M phys full life is not worth it when mapping, only vs bosses that does not pose a big threat of causing any damage to your spirits via colateral splash effects and/or projectiles.
Added Fire is "ok" but nowhere near as good as the other gems displayed for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info