Uber Atziri - Weird death

I already succesfully killed Uber Atziri three times before (with few deaths, but it were my faults).

Can anyone explain what happened in this video?
(It would be nice if GGG responded on this video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAb7NjpWxuc&feature=youtu.be
IGN: Blake_cz
Last edited by Blakecz on Oct 10, 2014, 6:41:47 PM
This is a guess from my part, based on observations of similar occurrences:

She already had a flameblast channeling when you just died. When you resurrected it was still channeling, but didn't trigger. When you went back in, it did. When this happens, the visual effect for flameblast is not shown on your screen.

Do you have the video of the fight before you died the previous time?

that's suck bro :P

"
CutlassPair wrote:

She already had a flameblast channeling when you just died. When you resurrected it was still channeling, but didn't trigger. When you went back in, it did. When this happens, the visual effect for flameblast is not shown on your screen.

Uber atziri flameblast dont deal 12099 dmg when you have 75% fire ress.
Last edited by Gastyn on Oct 10, 2014, 6:55:54 PM
damn. if I had that happen to me on my uber run I would have broken my keyboard into one inch bits for sure.

the atziri fight is bugged for sure sometimes she goes into a 4th clone phase or 4th heal phase, wtf woman.

did you get her down ?
Last edited by Ael00 on Oct 10, 2014, 7:08:28 PM
"
Gastyn wrote:
that's suck bro :P

"
CutlassPair wrote:

Uber atziri flameblast dont deal 12099 dmg when you have 75% fire ress.

I'm sure that two of them deal total of 12099 dmg (espeically if one of them crits) and she casts 2.

Flameblame is very bugged especially for Atziri. Very often when she casts small flameblast and I get away, I get damage anyway (like it's pointed on my char not on the ground). There were patch notes about this, but this still appears for me.

I noticed that if monster uses some visual skills and you get away during it with tp to town (or death), after you are back there is no longer visual effect... Always happens to me during Dominus fight and looks like flameblase is bugged too... I also lose her healing shield visiual effect during healing phase if I get back to town...

Last edited by CookieVortex on Oct 10, 2014, 8:36:19 PM
+1 she was casting double flameblast when you died previously, and when you went in you don't see it but she is still casting the same double flameblast.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
Thank you for the explanation. It is not good for this game.
It seems GGG are more focusing more on micro transactions than fixing bugs with new patches.
IGN: Blake_cz
Honestly, you could fill a bug for this (ie. bug section), for more visibility. This is really an evil death.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

I've died like that - the lesson you learn is that before you walk in the door (when she's already up I mean) you PRESS YOUR FLASKS - if you are reentering and don't know what's happening, have your resists on.

Not to say they shouldn't fix it, but if you play it safe like that you can avoid future deaths to reentering.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
You can also just wait a bit after you die. Any attacks in progress will finish up, and because you're dead, no new attacks will start.

The only small problem with this is the heal phase - the mobs will keep walking in and healing her. This is only a problem at the start of this phase, as she can't start any new attacks during it.

You're also invincible for 10s upon re-entry - maybe waiting for this to expire will allow any of her attacks to complete also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info