Uber Atziri - Weird death

12K ES wiped out instantly? Damn, I have never seen anything like that. It looks like just 1 of those flameblasts can wipe out 12K? His ES did not spike in 2 steps down, it was all instantly gone leading me to believe it was a 1-shot by just one flameblast that was visually bugged from his prior death.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Oct 11, 2014, 8:24:41 AM
Uber Atziri is really amazing Boss with huge damage. I have been killed once when I ran out of the reach of double Flamebast (I thought that, but it was only graphic glitch, flameblast have bigger range than it shows). I have been killed by one shot from full ES this time with Vaal Discipline ON = 17760ES!
IGN: Blake_cz
"
Blakecz wrote:
Uber Atziri is really amazing Boss with huge damage. I have been killed once when I ran out of the reach of double Flamebast (I thought that, but it was only graphic glitch, flameblast have bigger range than it shows). I have been killed by one shot from full ES this time with Vaal Discipline ON = 17760ES!

Looks like manual dodge is only way to deal with it. Reminds me why I no longer play my 60k cleave RT...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info