[1.3 Beyond/Bloodlines/Hardcore] "Budget" Ondar's AA Phys Wander aka. The Wandarcer

0ES and Auxium should be funny ^^
now we use Bereks Grip and utilise Aegis for ES replenishing on block xD

Auxium is a Belt for ES Chars
Auxium would be terrible for this build, every time you get crit by a cold mob you would be frozen for 10 seconds, I believe. You want HP, resists, and damage from your belt. A good rustic is far better.

I would get gems quality'd in this order:

Inc Crit Dmg - Power Siphon - GMP - Phys Proj

I've been playing up a new wander slowly over the past week, current gear:

Spoiler

Testing out Frenzy, and can only say it really sucks. Going back to PS as single target as soon as I can. 5.3k AoE, 20k single target at level 81. Very happy about the chest I got, but it took forever to 5L.

I've also got a crafting project going, in case anyone would like to sell me Eternals:

ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
Last edited by atlimar on Oct 15, 2014, 3:43:37 PM
So my wander is kinda awesome atm.

Currently lvl 80, 4.4k AOE and 19.9k Single dps atm on tooltips.

Current gear:

Spoiler

I really want to get a 6L but its gonna be expensive as hell.

Got 12 exalteds atm to spend, any advices? :D
Last edited by windrunner15 on Oct 16, 2014, 8:24:59 AM
HP on your gear looks really low, but I guess it doesn't matter as much in Rampage :). I'd try to get it higher for running higher level maps. The next things I'd look for:

A wand with much higher dps, not sure about Rampage prices, but I'd spend 5-8ex on one. I'm surprised you are achieveing 4.4k AoE with your wand!

20q Increased Critical Damage should give you a big DPS boost, too :)

I'm level 87 now, 6.5k AoE (huge dps node next level), and 25k single target. No real gear upgrades, but swapped some gems around:
Spoiler
ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
Last edited by atlimar on Oct 16, 2014, 8:24:22 PM
Question, for single DPS

Is Barrage any good? or is Power Syphon the only way to go with this build?
as you can freeze bosses with PS, it feels safer ;)
The best answer to questions like those is to level both gems, and try them out. I find Power Siphon preferable for the freeze.
ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
@Ceratoidei, I might be interested in selling the wand that's in Standard. I'm aware that it's pretty valuable from a crafting perspective, but feel free to contact me about an offer :)
ALT+F4, YOU FOOLS!
sadly I already have

Rift Goad is obviously better ;)
And I'm at 93.4 Crit, so no real need to improve my wand
besides et+ex a high phys% on it, but I'm not sure if I'll do it
Well explained guide. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks.

I played an elemental wander last league and have been tempted to see if a phys wander could work on a tight budget with the changes to the wand nodes this league.

I'm only level 60 so far but the leveling has been a breeze with the cheap uniques you mentioned and the spell damage + nice life pool + ondar's. Just switched to Arc for a change from Flameblast and I'm really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to start mapping and getting some crit nodes.

I'm tempted to try to incorporate block + spell block into this build. But I realize it might be tricky without a much higher budget plus some sacrificed passive nodes. I'm curious of your thoughts about this.
Last edited by wilroz on Oct 26, 2014, 1:24:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info