[US][SC] | Discord | DÓGÉ Recruiting Experienced Active Players (150/170)

3.1 hype
11 days counting down
recruiting for 3.1, join now while we have time to chat/plan =)
T-minus 4 days bump
Looking to Join! Been playing since 2014 with Multiple 90+ characters!
Hello,

I am interested in joining. Been playing PoE for several years, temp leagues only. I am active and looking to join a guild with friendly players, with an active guild chat.

Always willing to help new players. Playing from Canada, eastern time zone.

Thanks
Hey I dont why but I am out of the guild. I dont know why really. Can you re invit me ?
3.2 hype
nvm
Last edited by Kruwreka on Feb 28, 2018, 1:46:56 AM
Hi, I am interested in joining the guild.

Previous Experience
Spoiler
I started playing at the end of Essence league, mostly just casual playing in Breach and Legacy. Really got into it in Harbinger League (30+ achievements), and chilling a bit in Abyss.

Highest Level
Spoiler
I had a 95 wanderfinder in Harbinger but deleted it. I don't keep that many characters to save space. Highest level in Abyss is 89.

Playtime
Spoiler
Really depends on my workload. But will always be able to push 8+ hours during the weekends. Especially active during league start - mid league.

What I can contribute
Spoiler
I proud myself to be an efficient uber lab farmer. So I can definitely carry people in lab/enchant service. I am also a theory crafter so I can help out with build creation/suggestion (One of the people to start the KB wander hype for harbinger). Looking to play a support char for the upcoming league so I can be in group play (reason why I am joining guild).

What I am expecting from guild
Spoiler
Runs, runs, and runs. I come from a Diablo 3/MMO background so I love co-op play. As long as I am in group, or helping guild members out with their needs, I am a happy man :D
Prefer high end boss runs, lab runs, masters daily rota, red maps and poorjoy rota.

Playstyle
Spoiler
Uber Lab farmer starting league, map runner/boss killer mid league. All about the currency and optimization strategies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info