Prices on map mods in the map device are completely bonkers

16 chaos, 2 exalteds to run a map with some of those mods? Who set it up like that, lol. What brilliant design plan is behind it?

Please lower the prices, 1-2-5-10-15 chisel, for example. Let regular non-botter non-RMT not trade chat drone people sometimes play a map that has a mod on it other than the default.

I've never seen how a map with anarchy looks like, nor will ever see at a current rate. GGG show some mercy to your regular players?

If the prices were somehow NORMAL and REASONABLE, I'd run those mods from the fees people are paying (1 chisel fee = we play anarchy on this one), benefit everyone in the party, have some fun.

As it is, and I bet you guys have stats for it, I bet there's really like 0,001% people ever purchasing map mods on the device other than the (free) standard 1-5% quantity.
Clearly not enough.

At the same time, we've had enough of "we've had enough of" comments, I think. 3/4 of this forum is "I don't want to read what you people think but still come here every day just to tell you about it".
The prices are reasonable for what they do.
You on the other hand should keep calm and farm Dominus.
IGN: Smegacore
Last edited by battled on Oct 6, 2014, 7:23:53 PM
"
battled wrote:
The prices are reasonable for what they do.

Please explain, because this is a ridiculous statement. The only price that is reasonable is Onslaught.

Every other map mod is not even close to worth it either in terms of potential loot drops, XP gain, or map drops.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
delray wrote:
Clearly not enough.

At the same time, we've had enough of "we've had enough of" comments, I think. 3/4 of this forum is "I don't want to read what you people think but still come here every day just to tell you about it".

Thread topic aside, this comment made me laugh so hard. Bravo.

Re:op. I agree. Those prices are pretty much in the never run them territory except on very high level maps to max them out at later levels. Onslaught or domination only though.
Domination mod is totally worth it at lvl 94 I get 1%xp per 78 map with + pack size with Domination mod I get 2%. 78 maps are currently 1ex each on standard 20 chaos for double xp sounds pretty good to me. Not to mention ive been finding more 78 maps since I started running Domination if you cant afford to craft your maps then run them in pub games and charge a fee so you can craft better maps.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Those prices are totally inline with ingame market reality.

Zana sells 20 chisel for 16 chaos
Vagan sells 10 alch for 8 regret

What could you want more from a daily deal?
"
symban wrote:
Those prices are totally inline with ingame market reality.

Zana sells 20 chisel for 16 chaos
Vagan sells 10 alch for 8 regret

What could you want more from a daily deal?

And did you know that you can buy chance orbs for fusings? It's a steal.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Whats so surprising? GGG has shown very questionable levels of balancing in the past. Just look at the recent elreon debacle. Everyone and their goddamn grandmother is buying gcps, fusings, alts, jewelers. It's like impossible to buy those currency on beyond, too much demand, too little supply
One day I should teach people my secret about abusing the shit out of Zana's map device.

All prices are fine, you get access to potential LEGACY ITEMS, that could only be dropped in that league, IMO price have to go up if anything.

Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info