Prices on map mods in the map device are completely bonkers

"
sanleon wrote:
It seems prices are balanced for permanent leagues

Prices are balanced based on players who have nothing better to do than to toss Exalts into the bin to have a chance at getting items that the game would otherwise not let them get.
Even there no one buys anything different than onslaught...For a reason.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
delray wrote:
16 chaos, 2 exalteds to run a map with some of those mods? Who set it up like that, lol. What brilliant design plan is behind it?

Please lower the prices, 1-2-5-10-15 chisel, for example. Let regular non-botter non-RMT not trade chat drone people sometimes play a map that has a mod on it other than the default.

I've never seen how a map with anarchy looks like, nor will ever see at a current rate. GGG show some mercy to your regular players?

If the prices were somehow NORMAL and REASONABLE, I'd run those mods from the fees people are paying (1 chisel fee = we play anarchy on this one), benefit everyone in the party, have some fun.

As it is, and I bet you guys have stats for it, I bet there's really like 0,001% people ever purchasing map mods on the device other than the (free) standard 1-5% quantity.

The game was clearly not designed so we can have fun , one must grind their head off for a chance to play a somewhat fun map with a semi decent character .

Truth to be told , this whole expansion is a mess .

Remeber how GGG just "decided" that 1 Divine was too cheap and changes it mid league for no reason . " You can't have fun league , here have some crap - we call this balance . "
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 7, 2014, 11:07:36 AM
"
Derpey wrote:
One day I should teach people my secret about abusing the shit out of Zana's map device.

All prices are fine, you get access to potential LEGACY ITEMS, that could only be dropped in that league, IMO price have to go up if anything.

Show me a Headhunter on Beyond and I'll be impressed.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
One day I should teach people my secret about abusing the shit out of Zana's map device.

All prices are fine, you get access to potential LEGACY ITEMS, that could only be dropped in that league, IMO price have to go up if anything.

But Voll's Devotion is a build enables for almost immortal build. What can be better in Hardcore league?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

But Voll's Devotion is a build enables for almost immortal build. What can be better in Hardcore league?

I think you missed the point. The point is that you can get Volls from running the only reasonably priced mod (Onslaught), so possibility of Volls is just a bonus.

Posting a Volls in this thread is pointless, because Onslaught is not really a problem. The other mods are a problem, and so if you want to make the "it's worth it for teh uniques!!!1!!1" argument, you need to back that up by posting a unique from one of the other league mods, not onslaught.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
This pricing only helps botters and RMT-ers get ahead in the game.
no surprize there the entire game is balanced around botters and RMTers.

Instead of fixing the botting problem GGG just keeps balancing the market to accommodate it because it is easier to implement insane currency sinks into the game that only botters and RMTers can get acces to (aka mirrors and these map mods) than get a grip on their own game.

If you think these prices are OK you have two options: a) you are a botter and come here to troll on the forums b) have way too much time on your hands and frankly should go outside. There looks to be developing a promising autumn.
Last edited by Ael00 on Oct 7, 2014, 5:35:13 PM
"
Zana map mods have had their prices adjusted. Ambush, Nemesis and Domination have had their prices reduced. Anarchy and Invasion have had their prices reduced and now grant 16% increased item quantity. Onslaught has had its price increased.

THEY LISTENED. There's hope.
"
delray wrote:
"
Zana map mods have had their prices adjusted. Ambush, Nemesis and Domination have had their prices reduced. Anarchy and Invasion have had their prices reduced and now grant 16% increased item quantity. Onslaught has had its price increased.

THEY LISTENED. There's hope.

Underlined part. So no more using of any of the zana mods.

My guess is, they will all be now at least 10 chaos and that makes it a "no" for all solo players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info