[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

Updated; Added "Cybil's Paw method" (all the way down on the page) for better sustain.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Title changed, more appropriate rather than stating my own IIR and IIQ.
New Picture.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
When clearing solo, do you prefer to run with RF or use the Apep's Rage method ?
Also, is the clear speed decent with Apep's Rage ? I think it can be quite good since chaos dmg goes right through any form of mitigation.

I'm considering this build for my high lvl Witch as I want to play in parties just to see how it's like but I'm still mostly a solo player, so it's an important part of the build for me.

I see RF being pretty good (already ran ES-based RF before that, was great) and having the Apep's Rage method makes it possible to run all map mods even the half/no-regen and -max res.
"
Vadler wrote:
When clearing solo, do you prefer to run with RF or use the Apep's Rage method ?
Also, is the clear speed decent with Apep's Rage ? I think it can be quite good since chaos dmg goes right through any form of mitigation.

I'm considering this build for my high lvl Witch as I want to play in parties just to see how it's like but I'm still mostly a solo player, so it's an important part of the build for me.

I see RF being pretty good (already ran ES-based RF before that, was great) and having the Apep's Rage method makes it possible to run all map mods even the half/no-regen and -max res.

Good day Vadler, sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, even though i barely ever do any soloclearing i do like the apep's rage version better. It does kind of depend what you want to do. With Apep's you dont have to drop any MF % while with RF you will need some uniques to sustain it (obviously). With the Apep's Rage version you might want to drop off an aura such as grace, and use Herald of Ice / Herald of Lightning instead. Since incinerate gets insane speed with Apep's (So the flat damage turns to alot.)

If you have further questions, let me know! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Updated "Future of this build" ft. act 4 skill tree preview!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Bump

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
RIP Reduced Mana
"
RIP Reduced Mana

This character will survive it. Only true reason i run grace is to get on lowlife. without grace im on 45% mana left.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Can't find a video with this build. Link please.. Thanks!
Spoiler
"
A good low level unique!

That thing will be amazing, i will definitely use it. The movement speed that onslaught grants makes up for our lack of MS in general! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info