[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

"
Gallaxe wrote:
Two quick questions.

>Incinerate, why is it the best choice?
>Lowlife vs Greed's Embrace, what are the pros and cons of each? More support vs more MF?

+
and how about Arc ?
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Two quick questions.

>Incinerate, why is it the best choice?
>Lowlife vs Greed's Embrace, what are the pros and cons of each? More support vs more MF?

Incinerate hits a LOT more often than any other spell (besides flame totem). This greatly increases your chance of culling monsters.

Lowlife will get more IIR, due to Wontertrap giving 100% IIR on low life. You also can run 2 auras on your health, which is 2 more auras than you'd be able to run with a Greed's Embrace. You will also not be able to benefit from Pain Attunement, which is 30% MORE spell damage (not increased), which is probably the biggest single damage buff in the game.
IGN: Emfx
Last edited by Emfx on Mar 16, 2015, 12:24:02 AM
How do you get so much Dex, with so little on gear and the tree?
Once learned blood magic, immediately stopped working life regeneration .
I 'm doing something wrong or we must now remove the Zealot's Oath?
"
Netslov wrote:
Once learned blood magic, immediately stopped working life regeneration .
I 'm doing something wrong or we must now remove the Zealot's Oath?

Zealot's Oath allows you life regeneration to apply to energy shield. Meaning Vitality will regenerate your energy shield instead of life. Also nodes from tree will apply to your energy shield.

If you have any issues, pm me ingame (easier access).

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
!NEW! Guide Update

Added new soloclearing method "Apep's Rage method" which can be found on the bottom of the guide right under the righteous fire method.

Confirmed build viable to have 9.5k-10k Energy shield. Future updates comming soon!

Thanks for following my guide, i hope you have a good time playing Path of Exile.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Nice build but i have a question :) Since you use blood magic and zealoth's oat how do you maintain hp regen to cast spells. Is it because of your wand? Since i want to do a similar tank build with molten strike i just can't bring myself to use blood magic because of the lack of hp regen. Is there a way to go around that?
Last edited by Tehnopolis on Apr 6, 2015, 2:17:18 PM
"
Tehnopolis wrote:
Nice build but i have a question :) Since you use blood magic and zealoth's oat how do you maintain hp regen to cast spells. Is it because of your wand? Since i want to do a similar tank build with molten strike i just can't bring myself to use blood magic because of the lack of hp regen. Is there a way to go around that?

I am 100% force to use divination distillate flasks, which i personally prefer just so that you ALWAYS have the increased rarity from the flask applied. It makes the gameplay less smooth, if you do want to maintain it, use a doryani's belt. 1% life leech is enough! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Added offensive picture under char stats

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Updated; Added "Cybil's Paw method" (all the way down on the page) for better sustain.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info