first attempt to 6 linking

had 4ex in bank lying around didnt need any gears and i told my self aight my last 6L was in normal HC league i want one in beyond bought 240 fusings spent over 100 +/- dat feels when u 6L your self is great ;p
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

had 4ex in bank lying around didnt need any gears and i told my self aight my last 6L was in normal HC league i want one in beyond bought 240 fusings spent over 100 +/- dat feels when u 6L your self is great ;p

lol grats nice
"
dezahp wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

lol grats nice

yeah enjoying alot ;p

First and only item I've managed to 6L myself so far. Took me 53 jews to get 6S and 48 fuses to 6L, didn't use any scraps.
When the Well-Connected achievement came up I thought I was dreaming.
I'd say definitely go for the link yourself, the joy of achievement is incomparable.
got a new chest yesterday it took 5 fusing to get it 6 link

top kek
"
dezahp wrote:
"
"
dezahp wrote:
I'm going to be making my first real attempt ever to 6 linking. I've been constantly going back and forth on whether I should attempt to 6 link myself or pay the 6 link fee with Vorici. The decisions...

So what was your verdict on the choice?

Would love to know which way you went.

I think I will try to 6 link myself but will wait to save up a bit more fusings before I start. The only thing I'm wondering is if quality really affects it that much to make it a difference. Since it's for a staff, it'll use whetstones and that would get pretty expensive.

As for "Quality" up on items when linking them up, personally I think its a waste of time effort and orbs. Never worked for me. Just use your fusing and go for it, good luck and I'm jealous of your staff. Being trying to craft one for ages. Gone through about + 2000 alts already. ;-p
1500 is a lot to save at least for me. it would be like if i saved 20k for 30k car and decided to throw 10k on blackjack take to earn rest of money for car. nah ill earn it old fashion way grinding. all 1500 of it.

never gamble what u cant afford to lose.

i dont even gamble on wands 3s and 3l with vorici lol...there is enough rng in this game and i have bad luck so i like sure thing.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 10, 2014, 2:18:24 AM
I was saving a good amount of fusings before I started fusing. I finally got 1000 fusings today and started fusing my +3 staff. After 345 fusings, bam!!!

I'm so stoked. My first ever 6l that I've gotten. Time to get an empower.
congratz !

That staff is now worth insane amount.
Linking with fusings? No thanks, I'd rather go to Vorici. Use Vorici, or you'll quit the game real soon :D If you don't have multi-milion exalt-mirror shop, just collect the 1500. It might be less than 1500 on average, but if you're going to link only one thing, you CAN (and you have fair chance for that) spend way more than 1500.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 17, 2014, 4:52:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info