Do I have enough stash tabs yet?

32 and i will not add one more (maybe for unique collecting?)

Already it feels cluttered to me when i am looking for something - regular sifting helps keeping enough space
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
This is the first league that I have not stored "garbage". Its taken me until now to almost fill my 30 page stash, but if I take 30 minutes to organize I still find and throw out "garbage".

I sorted and sold all my duplicate uniques the other day, and ended up making 8 alchs from the vendor. Ended up with 2 whole pages to recycle.

So, do you have enough stash pages? Probably not.
i have 10 stash tabs, 2 of them are empty, they are more than enough to keep everything i have
"
bhavv wrote:

... Am I insane?

Yes, probably ... like we all are ;)

And for sure You'll never have enough Stash Tabs as long as there is Loot out there ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Enough if you play exclusively short-term leagues like Rampage/Beyond.
The more stash tabs you have, the more garbage you tend to have in it

100% agree
The first step is to admit that you are a Hoarder....

I saved waaaay to much junk in the past.

Now I limit myself to 1 tab of things, like belts, gloves, helmets, chest armours, etc.

If I decide to save something then it has to be better than an existing item from my Tab.

Used to keep 5 tabs of Gems, 1 for each colour an Aura/Vaal tab and a Quality Gem tab, but paired it back to 3 by only keeping one mixed tab of regular gems.

Finding that my characters can hold lots of stuff and its easier to find stuff on them.

Best recommendation I can make is a few days before merge to go through your Rampage tabs and pair everything down BEFORE the merge.

Then make sure your naming strategy is consistent. So I'll have a standard tab named "Armour" and a Rampage tab called "Armour Rampage".

After the merge I order in the Rampage tabs to immediately follow the standard one, so "Armour Rampage" would immediately follow "Armour" and I can sort through the Read Only Rampage tabs at my leisure.

Of course this means that I can no longer buy any more Tabs, but that's GGG's decision that was made, not mine.

If they will ever let me buy more "Empty" tabs I will.
Last edited by RockGod on Oct 5, 2014, 11:24:51 AM
I got 40 stash tabs.
In Standard they're never enough, if we admit publicly that we are hoarders. Most of us are.
In temp leagues 40 tabs is more than enough. I use 27/40 atm. Most of them are half empty. I mainly use them for organizing stuff.
Its good to see im not the only one with shitloads of tabs.
65 tabs. 55 in use.

I play only leagues and I am "casual".
I have 59 tabs and max characters on THIS account. Going to have to buy slots or delete something next race season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info