Do I have enough stash tabs yet?

No, I prefer "remove only"

While no change still will not buy
"Sorry for my bad English"
I have 100 and use only 60-65 around though
56 and use every single one. but they aren't all completely filled
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I have about 55 stash tabs i think but eventually the stash is still going to burst which is scary >.<
I have 17 find it more than enough.

It's funny as I learn game and go back over tabs and melt half the items I once thought good I think I may be able to do 4 again.

I'm actually needing less not more.
Git R Dun!
I have around 60, almost all filled up.. But after expansion many items can be easily replaced, so I guess I will get some space.
Anyway, it's never ending story..

40 tabs of jewelery for shops
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Oct 5, 2014, 5:37:39 AM
Kind of annoying that "buy our mtx" messages every 20 mins in my chat window. GGG screwed many players with the Eleron mod increase and won't be getting any more money from me at least, no matter how much they spam it. There should be an option to turn that spam off.

Grats on your tab collection though ☺
No.

Its not possible.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Most players got them when they were a lot cheaper, mtx prices are way to high now for a game that is a couple of years old, shame really because I was going to buy the master pack the other day, that is until I saw the new prices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info