My Apology to CharanJaydemyr / I love POE

My video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBNWYB4NvE, and the reddit's post.

Edit: Sorry for the first 25 or so seconds, didn't feel like editing it, just wanted to upload it.

Hope this clears up some things regarding Charan and I, I forgive him. And if he still doesn't like my Weapon of Mass Destruction video, that is fine, to each his own. (But I do not want to remove it)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Oct 1, 2014, 2:30:10 AM
he's not the only one who dislikes your "weapon of mass destruction" video.
for reasons I think are pretty obvious.

and I also find your other two videos (including this one) annoying.

though by today's standards, an annoying video typically means you are on the right track to becoming a multi-million-view Youtube sensation.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
charan have serious problems and he should see doctor just sayin
"
johnKeys wrote:
he's not the only one who dislikes your "weapon of mass destruction" video.
for reasons I think are pretty obvious.

and I also find your other two videos (including this one) annoying.

though by today's standards, an annoying video typically means you are on the right track to becoming a multi-million-view Youtube sensation.

Yeah, but a lot of people thought I made the video to specifically witch hunt him, which wasn't my intentions. I understand at how some people don't like that style of video, but it was a rare occasion that I found really fun and just decided to record it. I can understand how other people didn't like it though, and infact, I sold the Tabula Rasa last night anyway, so I'm done doing it but yeah I just want to clear things up.

"
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
charan have serious problems and he should see doctor just sayin

You have no idea. None. NONE.

__

Uhm...apology accepted...er...yeah.

Awesome.. thank you.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Oct 1, 2014, 2:40:35 AM
[Removed by Support]
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I am not sure if this is funny or sad. I do not know how to feel.
And I have no idea what OP is talking about. Plz move to Off Topic or
remove thread under the guise of "Name & Shame" and/or "Advertising Spam" :x
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 1, 2014, 2:48:35 AM
wow have to say after watching whole series you are massive rl troll ..what pleasure you get from killing others who worked so hard? dont get it.
Git R Dun!
Destroying HOURS/DAYS of grinding for your own pleassure. Mature.

I wish everyone could be as "funny" as you, the world would be a better place for sure.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
[Removed by Support]

"omg u got trold ex deeeee" - OP
There's no hope for this guy, he chose to be a massive dick towards some people, and found it funny.
It's the same with these "Pranks" were you pretend to get a heartattack just to fuck with people, it's not funny, it's cruel.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Oct 1, 2014, 4:26:09 AM
Hey everyone,

This thread has now been moved to Off-topic. Please be mindful towards other users guys, as posts that escalate and derail a thread beyond it's initial topic can be unconstructive and antagonistic.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info