My Apology to CharanJaydemyr / I love POE

Yeran? You dumped the thread in OT and warn about derailing? That's all we know how to do!
Touche, MoonYu. However I'm trusting you with this thread.

Thanks for sharing the video monkuar.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:

+1 Cookie
"
Moonyu wrote:
Yeran? You dumped the thread in OT and warn about derailing? That's all we know how to do!

only when you get a post from Moon in your thread, can we all say "welcome to off-topic, OP!" :)

btw nice site Moon. will check it out more later.

@Dirk, a +1 Cookie only cures barely 1d8 HP. how about a +5 Cookie?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 1, 2014, 4:49:18 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

only when you get a post from Moon in your thread, can we all say "welcome to off-topic, OP!" :)

btw nice site Moon. will check it out more later.

@Dirk, a +1 Cookie only cures barely 1d8 HP. how about a +5 Cookie?

How about no? I am the Cookie Master! I create them with magix and hand em out as i see fit. Also, Yeran deserves that 1 and you gotta start small. ;)
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:

No problem. Just showing my love, POE is truly an incredible game in it's genre. Plus, push ups are so boring so might as well talk and share my honest feelings so I did.

I still have no idea why I said I love lvl 71 Strand maps, popped out of no where. Same for me saying I love etup lol. Pretty funny to hear myself say stuff unconsciously and just in the heat of the moment. (or in this case, doing pushups)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Oct 1, 2014, 5:15:19 AM
My apology to Charan...

I don't think I've ever eaten a drop bear, at least not knowingly. I bet the tough little buggers are equally tough to eat after you BBQ them.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

troll/10
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
+1
again awesome work man!
Hell froze over, gamer actually doing push ups... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info