Devourers initial melee attack hit chance [updated with video]

up
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
What's wrong with you ?

On your own video it could be seen you are not being always hit by the initial attack.

I mean, really. What's wrong?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
What's wrong with you ?

On your own video it could be seen you are not being always hit by the initial attack.

I mean, really. What's wrong?

Go read initial post again, really.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Long story short:

"
Toshis8 wrote:
their initial melee attack always hits*. And it doesn't matter that you have a lot of evasion or dodge chance.

Do you feel good? All fine?

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 29, 2014, 8:18:58 AM
"
torturo wrote:
Long story short:

"
Toshis8 wrote:
their initial melee attack always hits*. And it doesn't matter that you have a lot of evasion or dodge chance.

Are you feeling good? All fine?

Read after update, dummy.

Count how many devourers melee hits a successful and how many missed, then calculate the %. Then look at characters evasion rating and dodge chance and make conclusions. This game is ridiculous.
Last edited by Toshis8 on Sep 29, 2014, 8:23:44 AM
Educate yourself:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Evasion
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Are you really in a position to call me dummy?

From "devourers always hit" switched to "my character suck, I got hit too often by devourers".

Really?

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Are you really in a position to call me dummy?

From "devourers always hit" switched to "my character suck, I got hit too often by devourers".

Really?

Not only you are unable to grasp what is written, but also you distort information. Where does it say: "my character suck, I got hit too often by devourers"?

Edit:
are you intentionally trying to derail topic?
Last edited by Toshis8 on Sep 29, 2014, 8:49:22 AM
they dont always hit, but I don't believe their swing animation depicts when their accuracy and stuff is rolled. I get some very diablo 3 looking moments, where I move away before the swing animation and they score a hit on me while I am across the screen. It is probably a desync issue, like they blocked my path when they popped out, my client says I slide around them to the right, the server says I try to go left, into the other 4 devourers.

random story time:
The bastards encircled me this weekend, 6 pop up, in a perfect circle around my character, including the substantial physical damage aura rare, it was a slaughter lol.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 29, 2014, 9:10:38 AM
"
LostForm wrote:
they dont always hit, but I don't believe their swing animation depicts when their accuracy and stuff is rolled. I get some very diablo 3 looking moments, where I move away before the swing animation and they score a hit on me while I am across the screen. It is probably a desync issue, like they blocked my path when they popped out, my client says I slide around them to the right, the server says I try to go left, into the other 4 devourers.

random story time:
The bastards encircled me this weekend, 6 pop up, in a perfect circle around my character, including the substantial physical damage aura rare, it was a slaughter lol.

Speaking of mosnters circling around character I had similar moments. Once I was "boxed" by a group of monsters (unable to move out), those monsters had immortal aura from vaal totem and totem was out of my reach :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info