Uniques lacking 3d art

"
Erik wrote:
Sverre: Bones of Ullr will be hooked to be displayed correctly soon (maybe even in 1.2.3).

Quoted from http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880367/filter-account-type/staff
Omg im so happy !!! BONES OF ULLR FINALLY
Bump for justice. More polishing and mark of the doubting knight plox plox
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Nov 10, 2014, 5:05:32 AM
My name is Pants, and I endorse this message.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
New patch notes, new micros no 3d art.
Just saying.
"
They are working on it. However, I do take some kind of issue with the fact some unique items that have been around since closed beta still do not have art yet newer uniques do.

Have to agree with this comment.

Voltaxic are a few that come to mind.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
New patch notes, new micros no 3d art.
Just saying.

Noticed this as well. Sadly creating new/more MTX's seems to be priority number 1 these days but then why add stuff to the game that cost the player nothing when you can just charge them to get a new look for their char right?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
"
They are working on it. However, I do take some kind of issue with the fact some unique items that have been around since closed beta still do not have art yet newer uniques do.

Have to agree with this comment.

Voltaxic are a few that come to mind.

Agreed. But we both have to agree that the best thing is: uniques with alternative art without alternative 3d art (and if im not mistaken, without 3d art in the first place).
Wouldn't mind seeing some unique art for something like Mjolner or even some of the lower level stuff that's been around for a long while.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Just lol

Though at least (some of) their sets look nice.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info