Uniques lacking 3d art

"
I want cloak of defiance :_; 3D art plz

This one should have highest priority!
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
Ahhh in next minipatch they release 12 micros...
Too bad no announcement was made for released unique 3 d art...

+1
IGN: Laubblaeser
it was 9 micros, my bad.
They are working on it. However, I do take some kind of issue with the fact some unique items that have been around since closed beta still do not have art yet newer uniques do.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Doesn't take a genius to see these mtxes were not made for us, nor that they didn't significantly eat into Dev time.

Doesnt take a genius to understand (my point) that the same, insignificant time could be used to release 3 d art for uniques that are out since open beta...
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
"
Doesn't take a genius to see these mtxes were not made for us, nor that they didn't significantly eat into Dev time.

Doesnt take a genius to understand (my point) that the same, insignificant time could be used to release 3 d art for uniques that are out since open beta...

weren't those MTXes already existing in Garena?
I do wish they would focus more on catching up on unique art. In particular, having race rewards from the first few seasons that still don't have art feels pretty shitty. I get the impression that they just don't give a crap, judging by how much cool MTX stuff has come out.

And I totally get that they have to raise money, but given how much they made just from Grandmaster packages alone, I really don't think they have any excuse for how slowly unique art is being released.

So yeah, let's get a move on! And I second the Cloak of Defiance request.
Team Won
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:

P.S. /tinfoil hat on: maybe the reason behind so many uniques lacking a 3d design is to make players buy the overpriced helm/weapon effects. Btw, they are idd overpriced. I think that if your business plan aimed towards profit by selling quantity at a lower price, it would attract more buyers and would be more profiting despite the lower prices.

Which is the obvious reason why uniques such as Shavronnes ended up looking so flat and soulless. Bad looking expensive and popular uniques make you want to buy MTX or skin transfers to use the good looking shitty ones. Its a a pretty transparent business sheme and probably also the reason why the Chest/Gloves/etc. dont have their own artwork yet.

Sure, maybe at some point in the very distant future, they will add all of it. Just dont bet on it. I mean, does it really matter? Most people will slap tentacle wings on the back of their character anyway eventhough they look completely out of place for 99% of them.
Last edited by nynyny on Oct 5, 2014, 5:07:00 PM
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
I do wish they would focus more on catching up on unique art. In particular, having race rewards from the first few seasons that still don't have art feels pretty shitty. I get the impression that they just don't give a crap, judging by how much cool MTX stuff has come out.

And I totally get that they have to raise money, but given how much they made just from Grandmaster packages alone, I really don't think they have any excuse for how slowly unique art is being released.

So yeah, let's get a move on! And I second the Cloak of Defiance request.

Haha, exactly. Aternate art, sure.
From the way most attack skills look to the way most items look the whole job seems very amateurish...
I mean: how much time can a 3d weapon art take? If only one person was appointed to deal with that problem and he was able to create only one 3d art per whole day he would have finished 1 year ago.

Its really funny watching the mini patch announcements and realising that jack shit has been done to polish the game.
Instead more mtx's are shoven down our throats.
I saw the two new armor mtxs. Really cool shit but why cant they release 2-3 arts for uniques along with them?
When thay released masters and I saw that Cata had the Bones of Ullr on her feet i was so happy.
I logged in and wtf I had my Bones of Ullr on but BUT thay had no unique 3D art ??? wtf
She clearly IS wearing Bones of Ullr so why the hell dont they have their unique 3D art :_/???!.
Im so unhappy :( GGG make the BONES OF ULLR ALREDDY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info