How exactly does At Least N Colored Sockets work on Voricci's bench?

"
mazul wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
It is funny how noone so far has understood the question :).

My answer is: No matter if I have the information, I have no incentive to share that information with you. Furthermore, you are very much able to do your own tests to see which of the hyptotheses are correct.

I love our friendly, helpful community! =^[.]^=

Ditto :).

I'm kind of confused. Wouldn't the normal reaction of someone with no incentive to share this information be simply to not reply to this thread?
"
Summoner wrote:
At Least 1 Red and 1 Blue as the cheapest way to get 2 off color sockets.

Possible implementation B: Set 1 socket to Red, a second to Blue, then roll the last 2 normally.

it is your implementation B but the colours you set via the master are always on the same socket location.

example 4 link item:

socket1----socket2
........................l
........................l
socket4----socket3

you select has at least 2 blue socket then socket1 & socket2 are blue and 3&4 gets rolled
you select at least 1 red 1 blue then you get socket 1 red socket 2 blue and 3&4 gets rolled
if you use the 3 socket master craft sockets 1,2 &3 gets set to the selected colours and socket 4 gets rolled.

edit: ignore the dots but without them the connection between socket 2&3 somehow gets put at the beginning of the line which looks like sockets 1&4 are connected
Last edited by Sundrino on Sep 28, 2014, 8:38:09 PM
"
Shmez wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
(...)
I love our friendly, helpful community! =^[.]^=

Ditto :).

I'm kind of confused. Wouldn't the normal reaction of someone with no incentive to share this information be simply to not reply to this thread?

Yes, I am being hypocritical :). I did even help a little by stating that noone had understood the question at the point where I made my previous post.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I am a level 43 with and have never had Summon Skeletons skill. Just zombies.. what did I miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info