[DPS] Deeps Crew - seeking for high level like minded POE players

"
Schwinger_ wrote:
there's a 99 at the end of your name I'm assuming that's your birtday year so how can u be 20 years old? :* <3

Please stop spamming the thread.
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w
"
Schwinger_ wrote:
there's a 99 at the end of your name I'm assuming that's your birtday year so how can u be 20 years old? :* <3

His bday is 9th september
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
"
Schwinger_ wrote:

Okay since this seems to be a big deal somehow i will reply to this.
No my bday is not the 9th september.
The 99 is just a random number since ClouDz was already used, thats all.
"
ClouDz99 wrote:
"
turtleken wrote:
"
Schwinger_ wrote:

Okay since this seems to be a big deal somehow i will reply to this.
No my bday is not the 9th september.
The 99 is just a random number since ClouDz was already used, thats all.

Sorry brah, I have to decline your application at the moment, based on your post history and character level. 90 doesnt demonstrate to me that you are in the thick end of things yet.

"
Hey there I'm on my break from college and play a good amount of hours a day. I'm playing on my lvl 87 in rampage league atm, will continue him into standard to see if I can hit 100 with her. I'm up for anything the guild is up for, looking for cool chill people. Don't need elitists but it seems you guys feel that way too. I'd like to join. IGN freedomhoneybear

Hi

I have decided to decline your application based on your char level, if you are really keen, try again once you have achieved higher char level, thanks

"
Rupenus wrote:
Hello guys

Im lvl 92 Witch(close to be 93). Standard League. Im using Low Life Coc build. Blood magic, Dual void battery, shavs and stuff, you know. Playing alone is like talking to a mirror alone, its meaningless for me. sharing, playing together, getting inspired by other players and acting as together makes this game meaningful for me. So im looking for people to play along with.

Since 2-3 months i've been trying to make my build über capable(having capped max crit chance, reaching max possible dps, getting 7K ES etc were my goal), and lately i succeed that. Im from greece, im a civil engineer who does concrete building projects as a freelancer and enjoying this game in my free time cause its deep in theory and full of action at the same time.

So guys, consider me in taking to your guild.

I havent even written my CV this serious. haha.

IGN: MaryleneF

Declined sorry brah. I see you have applied else where so I hope you enjoy your time with them

Bump for my bros.
up
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w
cheeky bump before the 1wr which i doubt any of us will play :(

"
turtleken wrote:
cheeky bump before the 1wr which i doubt any of us will play :(
bump gonna do lvl 70 for rewards lel
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info