[DPS] Deeps Crew - seeking for high level like minded POE players

hi my name is Fahrad bin Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Saud Hamad bin Khalifa bin Hamad Al-Thani I'm 30 years old wanna join ur guild cuz im rich as fk the nicest player best player pertty good in making money started with 100ex trading had 2k ex after 4 months playing ll reave ll wander ll st literally any ll coe build got 2 lvl 100s why u shud lemme join? once im in the guild it has more prestige since its right now just dirt also what else do u want to hear ah and im awesome if u decline ill be sad

greetings Fahrad bin Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Saud Hamad bin Khalifa bin Hamad Al-Thani
Pretty sure your both too underleveled and has a way too short name mby if you send us golden tigers with diamond teeth and a Eiffeltower sized banana

bump I guess
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
xD bump
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hello guys

Im lvl 92 Witch(close to be 93). Standard League. Im using Low Life Coc build. Blood magic, Dual void battery, shavs and stuff, you know. Playing alone is like talking to a mirror alone, its meaningless for me. sharing, playing together, getting inspired by other players and acting as together makes this game meaningful for me. So im looking for people to play along with.

Since 2-3 months i've been trying to make my build über capable(having capped max crit chance, reaching max possible dps, getting 7K ES etc were my goal), and lately i succeed that. Im from greece, im a civil engineer who does concrete building projects as a freelancer and enjoying this game in my free time cause its deep in theory and full of action at the same time.

So guys, consider me in taking to your guild.

I havent even written my CV this serious. haha.

IGN: MaryleneF
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 15, 2014, 8:36:10 PM
"
MindR wrote:
Pretty sure your both too underleveled and has a way too short name mby if you send us golden tigers with diamond teeth and a Eiffeltower sized banana

bump I guess

i hace goldenteeth rly....
so does that mean i can join? sorry i dont want anymore u had the chance to have me for a day u didnt use it bad luck :')
"
Schwinger_ wrote:
so does that mean i can join? sorry i dont want anymore u had the chance to have me for a day u didnt use it bad luck :')

well we didnt see any eiffelltower sized bananas did we
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
"
Schwinger_ wrote:

well we didnt see any eiffelltower sized bananas did we

u did... they are right next to hargan
Hello,
i have been played Poe since about a year now. Im 20 years old and im currently studying at a university in germany. Im mainly playing a Scion and using Fyndel´s Winningthrow build. In the last month i saved and farmed currency to get the last 2 mirrored items left for fyndel´s build(the 2 diamonds rings). My goals now are to kill uber atziri, get a legacy shavs, get to lvl 100 and to get all the achivements for Poe.
I hope you consider me.
there's a 99 at the end of your name I'm assuming that's your birtday year so how can u be 20 years old? :* <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info