1.2.3 Patch Notes

"
IceMatrix wrote:
The patch seems fine. I can't believe how many people love to complain so much.
The Elreon changes were necessary or the game was way unbalanced with elite items becoming common. So what if you have to grind more currency or not, what do you want this to be CandyLand?
It's a gear grind game. That's the point. If you made it easy for casual players to get elite items, then they wouldn't be elite.
The easiest thing to do if you don't like patch notes, is pretend that the patch was always in place. Yeah...did some people get an advantage by playing an earlier version of the game? Sure. It's just like legacy items. Big deal. Cry a little more.

You are right this game is not for casual or rather normal players. No matter how many hours you play and grind if you don't cheat via scripts/bots/rmt youll never get to have end game geared char. And if some cheap end game build/item or crafting method shows up ggg will make sure to kill it via nerfing to death.

Only good thing is we don't have pay to win items is store (yet) but who knows who supplies those rmt sites. lol If I learned something from my long time gaming experience is that gaming companies are after profit and they wont mind doing anything to maximize or at least increase profits. Only hard part for them is how to best mask/hide it so to not piss off too many players.
Master Hideout bug: The hideout preview is the correct Hideout, but upon accepting the new hideout, it is no longer the level 6 Hideout. This is with level 5 Elreon Master
like the hideout change :D
how do i upgrade my hideout? my hideout is haku's one and i attempt to create a new one with him but its still the same size after i claim it, yet it shows the larger one without my stuff in it before clicking claim hideout.
is there something im missing?
Last edited by Maximus_X on Sep 28, 2014, 9:30:54 PM
I apologize if this inquiry has already been made, but do the two sentences I pasted below mean that the impact of Tornado Shot on enemies has been changed, or only that the secondary arrows will no longer permanently remain in the environment? If it's the latter, then I'd suggest the period in the patch notes be changed to a semicolon - it's confusing as is.

"The secondary arrow from Tornado Shot has had its effect changed. The secondary arrow no longer leaves a permanent arrow in the environment."

Thanks for any feedback!

IGN: NinetySixBottlesOfBeer
I see that we can upgrade our current level 7 hideout by talking to the master who owns it. However, once you do this (and invite a fourth master), you cannot switch to another level 7 hideout and retain the fourth master. It instead tells you that you must dismiss a master first. I assume this is a result of the necessity to upgrade each individual level 7 hideout to make it larger and allow a fourth master.

Is there a fix in the works for this, to allow us to switch between level 7 hideouts without temporarily dismissing a fourth master (and losing the reputation built up with that master)?
"
beefnuggy wrote:
Forgive me, I'm a bit late in making this statement, but why are we adding expansion content when we still don't have a trading system?

Additionally, why are performance issues not overhauled? It seems POE is building outward but not up.

Lastly, I feel like the actual gameplay is being overlooked. Half the time I don't even know why I die (boss was somewhere close, FPS drops, desync, splat).

Please change direction.

I agree with this 100%.

I appreciate that money needs to be made and that you have a business to run, but it does sting a little when I died twice today at level 80 because of desync and now I see a patch that adds more animals. Animals. Animals that sit in people's hideouts. I know it's two different teams that handle the art and the network code, but it sure would soften the blow of seeing new cosmetics all the time if there was at least some discussion of what was being done to make the game more stable.
"
Maximus_X wrote:
how do i upgrade my hideout? my hideout is haku's one and i attempt to create a new one with him but its still the same size after i claim it, yet it shows the larger one without my stuff in it before clicking claim hideout.

Claim the hideout then talk again to Barfu and select "upgrade hideout" or whatnot.

Crap patch BTW, some token extra master in your base for what? so I can grind away at them till you nerf the shit out of them more?
New Elreon missions are awesome! :D

New Haku missions are just as extremely desynced as ever :( I tried one, got stuck, rubberbanded, and had to alt f4. :(
Hardcore
"
Maximus_X wrote:

I have exactly the same problem with my Tora lvl 7.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info