1.2.3 Patch Notes

multimod, 2 ex hahaha

the only goal i had remaining for this game just got shat on

i guess ill just get my haku and elreon to lvl 8(2-4 days) and burn all my currency for exalts, craft what i wanted, take screenshots of my characters and crafting achievement, quit poe, play hearthstone
Last edited by choosinganaccountnameishard on Sep 28, 2014, 2:11:47 PM
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
Seriously?
2 exalts for the multi-crafting mod?
Are they trying to ruin the economy on purpose?

the economy is already crappy
Most of what i just read in the notes sounds good....except.....

the 2 ex for multimods thing. Personally it wont hurt me too hugely as ive had decent luck in finding exalted orbs as drops (up to like 15 ish as drops iirc) however this hurts the shit out of people that dont have that good luck. Id much much rather the cost of multimods be 100 or even 200 chaos than even a single ex simply because finding ex for some people seems to be as easy as finding bigfoot, or a living unicorn that speaks swahili and the addition of these masters is obviously aimed most at the self-found experience. (sure you could make money off of these masters but lets face it those who cheered the loudest at the arrival of the masters are those who do little to zero trading with other players. i myself dont trade much so i welcomed the masters although nearly all of the things i had hopes of crafting onto ended up shooting all my hopes down in a blaze of unobtainable glory due to the games annoying ass "suffix, prefix" mod system that i was unaware of till then :P)

Now that we've all complained about multimod price, one thing bugs me - is anybody from GGG actually going to read this thread and re-think that patch, or its just going to roll out anyway...
Variation is good, I mean 2 exalts seem pricey only on the new HC leagues though. Should be all fine and regulated otherwise.
Random is fun for ARPG's, yes. But only to a point. You guys did an amazing thing by adding the crafting portion to this game. Not only did you flesh it out to a great deal but you reined in some of the more painfully random aspects of this game.

But this has already been gated by how ungodly long it takes to *get* the damn Master to level 8 and the fact that the item you guys were using previously was already rare as hell! This was a terrible kneejerk change to a problem that never existed! You guys must communicate to us players better so that changes such as these don't happen so flippantly.

I'm somewhat concerned that you all at GGG feel that Masters scaling back 'Random Gating' is hurting the overall game environment; that possibly you're worried that crafting will overtake MF'ing as the dominant item creation avenue. Yet as long as the game continues to improve with more reasons to MF, new items to search for, more build options created by uncraftable mods on items... this concern will be unfounded.
Last edited by I_AM_THE_LIQUOR on Sep 28, 2014, 5:24:09 PM
"
rosshilge wrote:
Id much much rather the cost of multimods be 100 or even 200 chaos than even a single ex simply because finding ex for some people seems to be as easy as finding bigfoot, or a living unicorn that speaks swahili)

awesome
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Now that we've all complained about multimod price, one thing bugs me - is anybody from GGG actually going to read this thread and re-think that patch, or its just going to roll out anyway...

Nah, they are all too busy pissing themselves with laughter still

and really this new monster, can it always drop 2EX so I can use Eleron's level8 "can have multiple crafted mods" craft please? Thanks in advance!
Is this being deployed at 8 PM est?
hype
ign:
AMKr_bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info