1.2.3 Patch Notes

looks like ggg forget the "funny game play" rule. im happy to left this game(nearly 1 week ago). to bad... rich will be more rich poor guys always will be slave for currency :)

lol game hahaha :D

actually dead game!

nice start bad contiune i wonder what will happen in future ??
(im here just read comments better than other video sites (no link) hahaha :D )

enjoy table

july 4 ( i dont know trade)
agust 7 ( i can be rich if i try hard (1 month = 20 - 25 exa ) 12 hour per day))
this month 1 ( so much time delay die, imba monsters delay die, imba elemantel damage die, connection problem die)

now those updates :D gj gj maybe next year i will return with new event :D
Last edited by Endoret1 on Sep 27, 2014, 9:47:43 PM
this patch is like a kick in the face for anyone that tries the game now.
I guess GGG doesn't want any new players. To hardcore of a game.
I know how to improve multi-craft-cost-issue.

REMOVE multiple craft with weapon from the game.

That's all.
ggg u take a good thing and turn it into just utter bullshit...good dam job!!!

i would rather just remove that meta mod from the game than allow this...this is supposed to improve the crafting in the game not make it impossible...what the hell are u thinking?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Sep 27, 2014, 11:38:36 PM
I came back to the game with the release of masters because master crafting means I can make reasonable progress to the moderately good (but not great) gear at reasonably low cost.

With these changes, these things revert back to essentially unobtainable to a player like me, meaning that I will go back to playing other games.

Thanks for a month of fun high level gameplay ggg. See you next time you screw up and make endgame fun, I guess.
"
Pathological wrote:
I came back to the game with the release of masters because master crafting means I can make reasonable progress to the moderately good (but not great) gear at reasonably low cost.

With these changes, these things revert back to essentially unobtainable to a player like me, meaning that I will go back to playing other games.

Thanks for a month of fun high level gameplay ggg. See you next time you screw up and make endgame fun, I guess.

yeah...u know i bet theres a bunch of ppl out there that are in the same seat right there beside u man(including me).. its kinda sad really---i just cant figure out how these idiotic decisions are even considered past the toilet seat revelation stage.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Sep 28, 2014, 12:15:15 AM
Heres the Issue plain and simple...

LoreMaster lvl 8 = OP over all other masters...cost difference?...doesnt matter... (but it is annoying that you choose to try to balance the cost when the cost isnt even the issue...the use of the loremaster has been already abused and is causing a ripple in the game that is causing riots)

All other masters bounce off of Loremasters craft multiple mods application...question...whats a jeweler doing putting multiple crafting mods on weapons...shouldn't that be the...OMG THE WEAPONMASTERS JOB?!?!?!?... Sorry just dont see the value of the other masters UNLESS you have a lvl 8 lore master to go with it...pretty stupid imo that other masters don't gain a ton of benefit unless you have a level 8 lore master...master of the dead...underwhelming...master of the hunt...underwhelming unless you have a lore master lvl 8 and a high roll on min/max dmg + % dmg...assassin?...costs really stupid? not to mention the only useful one is a forced 6 link for the price since you can resell the proper items for 20 ex + aka 1500 fuse cost roughly...cartographer is useful also she is fun...but level 6 still selling 69-70 maps?...should be 71-73 range imo and 74-76 range at 7 IMO or atleast 1 map of that caliber...armorsmith? who the fuck uses the armorsmith for anything other then resist for the most part to tri resist an item...weaponsmith epic when you have loremaster 8 same with Tora to forge 400+ dps weapons...sorry but masters need to add UNIQUE modifiers that you CAN'T roll with a SIMPLE EXALTED ORB for a hefty price...not EXISTING modifiers that breaks items to insane numbers and breaks the market of its costs of uniques and other items.

Heres my question...who here uses the...cannot change prefixes or suffixes of level 8 masters?...anyone abuse the assassins corrupted socketing at all to match the impact of loremasters multiple mods? Or Cannot roll caster mods? Does anyone even feel rewarded for hitting 7 on any of the masters...even 6 in most cases? What about 8 on the other masters? I can tell everyone i haven't felt rewarded at all...on any of the masters and 3 of them are 7(rest almost to follow) rest are 6 but just reading what they do and what i've obtained...its very underwhelming and unsatisfactory.

Well played, think your next patch through with these masters...i'm gone till this master issue is dealt with...gj with that lore master...2 ex is a joke to get and still doesnt resolve the issue. I barely sold my 352 dps bow before the market crash hit for drillnecks and 352 bows from 14 ex on the bows to 6 ex...and 9-10 ex drillnecks down to 5-6. Others i'm sure not so lucky. My experience is ruined with the development of these masters and the way they were balanced to do certain things. I'm very disappointed. What else can i say.

(I apologize if i come off aggressive, just trying to give constructive criticism that i'm sure not the only one who feels this way. I hope this post opens some eyes and addresses some of the larger issues currently going on other then the cost of a single...broken modifier in this game that is butchering the economy with over rolled items)
Last edited by xRev703 on Sep 28, 2014, 1:14:59 AM
"
ytRino wrote:

That's all.

+1. I support this. Multiple crafting mods ruin all the pride of being a crafter. Single crafting mod is enough to make a found decent item into endgame item.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
SmallGiant wrote:
"
ytRino wrote:

That's all.

+1. I support this. Multiple crafting mods ruin all the pride of being a crafter. Single crafting mod is enough to make a found decent item into endgame item.

?? Multiple crafting mods should help you to be a crafter. As it should help everybody to be a crafter. Maybe is this your problem? You can't sell your shits any more cause people can craft themselves?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
"
SmallGiant wrote:
"
ytRino wrote:

That's all.

?? Multiple crafting mods should help you to be a crafter. As it should help everybody to be a crafter. Maybe is this your problem? You can't sell your shits any more cause people can craft themselves?

Yeah. Now everyone can be a crafter, or a crafter wannabe if I say so. I'm happy that the price of multiple crafting mods is expensive enough. If it was cheaper, no one will buy any rares again. Everyone will just craft their own weapon/armor instead of using poe.trade to find a weapon/armor upgrade. Higher multimods price make players ask themselves, should I craft, or should I just buy a decent item and add a single mod into it to make it endgame worthy?

And I think GGG wants to keep exalted orbs price high because that's how one can craft a perfect item. Imagine if everyone sell their exalted orbs to get chaos to craft multimods item. Chaos price will go up to maybe 20 : 1 ex. Who will be very happy? The super crafter of course.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info