1.2.3 Patch Notes

"
_Prime_ wrote:
thank you!!!!! finally the stupid master crafting will now be expensive af so everyone isn't running around with OP weapons

Dude. 2ex is nothing in the grand scheme of things. People will still craft OP weapons, it just means that they are going to save those ex for the really OP weapons instead of crafting midrange stuff or armor pieces.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Avelice wrote:
Jesus Christ. Masters already make gear more attainable for the casual player. They give such huge bonuses starting as low as level 4. But this doesn't mean everything about the masters has to "be for the casual player." It's okay for them add add content that helps both types of players, which they have done. Level 8 masters are not really something the casual player is going to obtain anyway. Nor does such a player really "need" the special types of mods that each master can offer them.

That said, I agree that exalts are not the right currency for this mod. Master crafting mods to help be a currency sink for other items would be preferable. A large number of Chaos would be good in my opinion.

+1
Agree absolutely!
Last edited by MC_Grinda on Sep 27, 2014, 4:33:05 AM
Bad Bad Boys
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
So many wonderful changes, larger mission variety, some cute mtx's, new monster version, some changes that will reduce desync in master missions, making herald of ice more competitive, etc.

However, no changes to huge lag/desyncs encountered in zana's daily/missions reported by so many players, no important fix for catarina's crafting (can't add spelldamage to daggers) http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1055167/page/1/#p8983109.

And then the really bad changes like inflating exalt costs even further which suggest GGG has really no interest/knowledge how to balance one of the most important functions in PoE, trading.

Releasing a wonderful expansion first just to bring it down with horrible decisions and way too late changes a month down the road. Makes me sad because like this, PoE will never become a full fledged game that so many enjoy and speak about, and more something of a pick-up-for-a-quick-fix-and-throw-away after stuff changes.

Well, there is one group who loves changes like these, RMT's. And since so many competitive PoE'ers are using them on daily basis.. meh, why do I even bother.

:(

"
Listen to you lot.

Seriously.

It's not YOUR 12.5k USD monster being totally overshadowed by shitty game changes, is it?!

Ferfucksake.

I am so looking forward to finding (or being found by) your new monster. The first thing I plan on doing once the new patch is out is leveling a new character to just enough to get to act 2, then start tip toeing around. It will be scary and fun!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Let's stop this fucking game.

Rampage fucking boring and useless, each update is for nerf poor people, it start be really boring.
"
Ugh, what a horrid change to Elreon's mod. I've been around since closed beta and this is probably the closest I've been to quitting permanently. What a disappointing decision.

Agree 100%. Like someone mentioned earlier they should have made it around 50 Chaos for that extra mod just to have a Chaos sink and to keep solo/self found players happy. Hell even 80 Chaos is better than 2 Exalts considering i have found maybe 8 Exalts orbs ever since after closed beta ended, and i do play/grind quite alot in this game, so that's 6 months of grinding to get an extra Elreon mod (without trading)? No thanks.

Honestly i've already not been playing for a couple of weeks because my RNG has been abysmal on Rampage (not that it's the game's fault) but it's just frustrating when they make getting reasonable gear even more difficult in other ways like this (ie. leave the Exalts/Eternals for that actual high end crafting since they are RARE orbs and leave the Chaos for mid tier crafting witch the masters are supposedly providing right?).. GGG you disappoint me. :(

Here's a dumb idea: Make 6 Links vendor for an Exalt and 5 Links (you know those useless ilvl 50 2h maces no one will ever buy right?) vendor for a Divine if you insist to push the prices of high end orbs to make up for it. I think it would be a decent alternate way of getting Exalts/Divines instead of finding/trading them especially for self found.

PS. Also playing melee (cyclone?) in this game is impossible due to the horrible ever increasing desync issues. Witch is bad because i like melee way more than ranged, but i'm forced to choose between playing a ranged character or just play another game. For now i choose the latter until things change.

If i could take the money back from those supporter packs that i put alot of hard earned money in, i would. I feel sad the way this game is developing and i hope it gets better. We can only hope...

/endrant
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
Last edited by Atmotion on Sep 27, 2014, 7:45:22 AM
Nothing should cost an exalt from vendors/masters. Exalts are extremely rare to find self-found and for the average player, and this does nothing but ruin such a great and useful crafting option. The masters are crafting methods done right, capitalize on that and stop trying to balance it price to price with older, poorer designed methods like eternal exalting.

Make it 50c, or 100 alchs or something of high quantity, but never should you delve into the utmost rare currencies of the game, being eternals/exalts. Please reconsider your soon to be big mistake. No other mods even cost remotely that much, any and everything should be at most, under 50 chaos, no currencies worth higher, unless you want to throw in Vaal Orbs as a purchase option??

Otherwise, cool that herald of ice got a boost, it was (and probably still is) vastly inferior to Ash, another great boost for phys as if there wasn't already enough compared to spells/ele melee.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
Noes don't remove the arrows from tornadoshot! :D
That's my thing to do while im bored, redecorating my hideout with arrows!

Oh well all in all it's a nice patch!
However i feel that 2ex is abit to much for the craft.

Funny how some of you say divine is more rare than ex, ive found 4 or 5 within a month (only played this awesome game for a month) while i've only found 1 exalt.

To bad i sold my divines, the prices are skyrocketing today on ramapge.

yeah the prices are so skyrocketing that I don't even get a fucking answer offering my divine for pretty much anything in trade chat.

definite last time I tried to trade chat fyi because NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO TRADE

Go to /trade 800

If you want to sell currency. :)
in my opinion this game goes RIP with that way of thinking ggg STAFF ... almost 1 year of playing and no mirror... u kidding me guys?... how to get rich ... how to be strong... how to get for exaple Shavrone..? 1/1000000000000000000000000000 drop... take car. i am not gonna play this shitty game anymore.
you nerfed best classes and best gems ... for what?... and dont expect from peaole to not bot... when you make item drop like -1000. take care. and have fun for no live people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info