Hegemony's Duelist Immortal Wukong Janitor Build (Crit Sweep)

Great build! If only the staff wasn't so rare and expensive. But great items shouldn't be cheap after all.
This is on my to do list :)
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
narbays wrote:
Can you explain how it ends up at 21 seconds? I know the two duration wheels increase it roughly 6 percent, but the step by step increase from base 0.25+0.98 seconds to 21 would be much appreciated.

Also, how much of an impact exactly does the enhance provide? Can you tell me the immortal call duration without the enhance support gem linked?

I was wondering the same lines, hopefully Hegemony takes time to answer and enlighten us. Very much appreciated.*\(^o^)/*

Agreed

Because honestly I didn't even realize Immortal Call could possibly get to 21 seconds, because after all my low level IC+CWDT+EC ends so fast I barely even knew it was up to begin with. Taking it to even 5-10 seconds would be a huge thing for me, I can apply it to a dozen builds I'm thinking of in my head.
IGN: Narbays
What is there to explain. If you watch his stream or video you can see 21 seconds duration with max charges. Happens all the time.
Not to be an ass, but did you even read the guide\watch his 50 min long explanation?

Quality on gems, increased duration, enhance etc.
"
7thDayTheory wrote:
Not to be an ass, but did you even read the guide\watch his 50 min long explanation?

Quality on gems, increased duration, enhance etc.

"
narbays wrote:
Can you explain how it ends up at 21 seconds? I know the two duration wheels increase it roughly 6 percent, but the step by step increase from base 0.25+0.98 seconds to 21 would be much appreciated.

Also, how much of an impact exactly does the enhance provide? Can you tell me the immortal call duration without the enhance support gem linked?

Now that we have that cleared up... by my math, this is why:

(.74+(36*.01))*(1+.74+.9))*7 = 20.328 seconds

Going left to right:

.74 = base length of L20 IC PER endurance charge

36*.01 = effect of quality on IC length PER endurance charge (20 quality from gem and 16 from L3 enhance)

1 = base multiplier with no increase duration gem/nodes

.74 = the increased skill effect duration from a 20/20 increased duration gem

.9 = the increased skill effect duration from nodes on tree

7 = the number of endurance charges

EDIT: Calculated Length without L3 enhance

(.74+(20*.01))*(1+.74+.9))*7 = 17.3712 seconds
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Oct 4, 2014, 3:55:30 PM
Does accuracy get better with the more +dex gear you got? - I know it increases accuracy, but is it enough? This was my first melee build ever, and I was surprised by how high the miss chance is. I was rocking 68% chance to hit in the 30's and 40's, before I went with resolute technique. Does gear make it playable without RT later on? Or do I really need some of those accuracy nodes?
It's not the fastest, strongest.

but looks cool.

This build is cool but not for newbies or people that doesnt like to worry about survival base on buff up times. Base on my experience hard to tank on lvl 78 maps full party.
Great Build GG
Thanks Hege for the great unique and build to match!
Hege's Era gear up for grabs at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1105813

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info